The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

09x18~ The Carrot in the Kudzu Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

09x18~ The Carrot in the Kudzu Discussion 	 Empty
PostSubject: 09x18~ The Carrot in the Kudzu Discussion    09x18~ The Carrot in the Kudzu Discussion 	 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:15 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Carrot in the Kudzu here.
Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
castlebonesrandi
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: 09x18~ The Carrot in the Kudzu Discussion    09x18~ The Carrot in the Kudzu Discussion 	 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:09 pm

This episode was not a favorite but I found parts of it cute. Christine's birthday party and hearing her call Bones and Booth Mommy and Daddy was very sweet. She speaks well for a three year old LOL! Bone who should be two but who is counting anyway HA! I enjoyed the scenes with Bones and Booth trying to plan the party and with Jack and Angie. The book deal for Clark and having Cam, Jack and Angie read his book was a crack up. It was a silly plot with the veggies and not n episode I would watch many times but it was fun. It was good to finally see and hear Christine again she came out of the TV black hole and I hope she doesn't go back there again.
I was given the gift of visiting the Bones set on Friday while the cast was away filming in a park in Santa Monica. I was invited for lunch at Fox studios and then given a tour with three of my friends to Stage 6 where the Bones lab is. Had an hour tour which was such fun. I was told by my friend who is a producer/writer on the show that we are going to see a lot of Christine and that we will be blown away by the finale and there is much more good stuff coming in season 10.
Back to top Go down
bonescrazy
Psychologist
Psychologist

PostSubject: Re: 09x18~ The Carrot in the Kudzu Discussion    09x18~ The Carrot in the Kudzu Discussion 	 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:42 pm

I agree that episode was kind of silly ,but fun. I may be off the subject ,but IMO I  the little girl who was  Christine looked more like Brennan did as a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 09x18~ The Carrot in the Kudzu Discussion    09x18~ The Carrot in the Kudzu Discussion 	 Empty

Back to top Go down

09x18~ The Carrot in the Kudzu Discussion
Page 1 of 1