The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

09x18~ The Turn in the Urn Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

09x18~ The Turn in the Urn Discussion 	 Empty
PostSubject: 09x18~ The Turn in the Urn Discussion    09x18~ The Turn in the Urn Discussion 	 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:01 pm

HAPPY BONES DAY!!

party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Turn in the Urn here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members
Back to top Go down
castlebonesrandi
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: 09x18~ The Turn in the Urn Discussion    09x18~ The Turn in the Urn Discussion 	 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:24 am

This episode was okay not one I would watch again as I usually do. This one had a cute ending but I was rather bored. I liked the scenes with Hodgins and other then that I felt this was a filler episode. Not enough Bones and Booth together for me.
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 09x18~ The Turn in the Urn Discussion    09x18~ The Turn in the Urn Discussion 	 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:48 am

The episode was good; I liked it for the most part. I liked the case in this one; I thought the mother had something to do with the guy’s death or one of his many girlfriends. Part of me wished Brennan would have handled the mother’s accusation differently. I could overlook Booth watching the game during the wake, tactless yes, but it’s not as bad as I’ve seen at some real funerals. His behavior at the end with the priceless artifact was just plain stupid and not needed IMO. Another thing that wasn’t needed was the whole Finn/Michelle break up I don’t think a lot of people cared, their relationship didn’t add that much to the story as a whole and the break up didn’t add anything to the episode. Although Brennan telling Finn it was okay to cry was kind of sweet, I don’t think pre baby Brennan would have done that. What was the point of bringing up the hot sauce? Just to show that it’s somewhat successful and Hodgins has another small source of income ………………………….
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 09x18~ The Turn in the Urn Discussion    09x18~ The Turn in the Urn Discussion 	 Empty

Back to top Go down

09x18~ The Turn in the Urn Discussion
Page 1 of 1