The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

12X06 The Flaw in the Saw Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X06 The Flaw in the Saw Discussion   Empty
PostSubject: 12X06 The Flaw in the Saw Discussion    12X06 The Flaw in the Saw Discussion   EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 4:22 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!

party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Flaw in the Saw here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section.  Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Last edited by dukefan2010 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X06 The Flaw in the Saw Discussion   Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12X06 The Flaw in the Saw Discussion    12X06 The Flaw in the Saw Discussion   EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 7:01 am

I liked the episode. The beginning with the boys digging through the dumpster of animal organs was one of, if not the grossest body find Bones has ever done. I loved the at home scene with Booth trying to teach Christine to ride a bike and Brennan having to turn it into science because that’s how her mind works. I understand both sides of the argument, Brennan wants Christine to excel at everything she does and Booth wants her to excel but be a kid at the same time and if that means falling off your bike so be it. I also loved B&B’s moments in the scene as well. Hodgins was just plain evil to Rodolfo. I’m surprised he didn’t rig up his harness and suspend himself over the tub and use a dip net or something to poke around in there… I loved Aubrey taking his pancakes to go and eating them while driving. I didn’t suspect the pancake guy. Booth and Brennan were mean to the beer chugging kid but it was funny too… Cam was a little b!tchy towards Hodgins when he gave her the new evidence for Zack’s case, but I’m glad she didn’t toss it out in the end…. For the record I think Booth and Brennan fell off the log…..
Back to top Go down

12X06 The Flaw in the Saw Discussion
Page 1 of 1