The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8x07~ The Bod in the Pod Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

8x07~ The Bod in the Pod Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: 8x07~ The Bod in the Pod Discussion    8x07~ The Bod in the Pod Discussion  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:49 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Patriot The Bod in the Pod here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
Quarterbreed
Entomologist
Entomologist
Quarterbreed

PostSubject: Re: 8x07~ The Bod in the Pod Discussion    8x07~ The Bod in the Pod Discussion  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Cute the way Hodgins and Angela were enjoying the mis-translations of Arastoo's poetry by the online language translator from Farsi to English.
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 8x07~ The Bod in the Pod Discussion    8x07~ The Bod in the Pod Discussion  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:14 am

I liked the episode though Hodgins should know better than to sniff anything that comes with a body! I don’t like Astriloo (or however you spell it) and Cam together it just doesn’t seem right for Cam, the ‘boss’ to be dating an intern. I wonder how long they’ve been together. That didn’t look like a first date to me….. I liked the Hodgins and Angela bits, they were cute. I liked Brennan turning the tables on sweets. I kind of get the feeling that since Gordon, Gordon told them about sweets’ past they are kind of looking out for him a little. I like that Booth believed Brennan enough to get up at 3am and go to the crime scene and let her look for blood, I wish we could have seen that discussion and a little of Sweets getting up with Christine. As for Brennan’s reasons for loving Booth… she’s working on it, a few years ago she wouldn’t have admitted that much….
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8x07~ The Bod in the Pod Discussion    8x07~ The Bod in the Pod Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

8x07~ The Bod in the Pod Discussion
Page 1 of 1