The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10X15 The Eye in the Sky Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

10X15 The Eye in the Sky Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: 10X15 The Eye in the Sky Discussion    10X15 The Eye in the Sky Discussion          EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:10 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Eye in the Sky .

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
castlebonesrandi
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: 10X15 The Eye in the Sky Discussion    10X15 The Eye in the Sky Discussion          EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:04 am

I really liked this episode and it's the best one thus far since the 200th for me since the long break. I loved the scenes with everyone interacting in the episode. Angela knowing Brennan so well she call tell right off she is going to have a baby. Booth trying to hard to convince Bones and Aubrey he will be 'fine' playing poker and gambling. Hodgins pushing his luck with his side inventions and how Cam can't help herself letting him get away with so much. I don't mind them returning to Booth's old vice as he is an addict and he always will be but to what extent does it stay frozen or in remission for what duration of his life. Will Bones have to make sure she protects her children and self with moving her assets so he can't ever get to them as her trust will surely be tested and now he's lied to her, to his friends and to himself. Now he is caught up in the thrill and the game again and he is going to lie through his teeth and to al he holds dear. She will never be able to trust him again and I hope the show hasn't placed themselves in a corner if they make him go as far as I think he will. Don't make your hero turn bad and not be able to redeem himself with all who care for him and love him. I do look forward to seeing how he gets back on track and how long they will go with it. If we hopefully get a season 11 I would like to see him slowly get himself help and he and Bones together work it out and she goes with him to his sponsor and counselor. I see great fights ahead between them and I always like some agnst between them as long as they don't separate or break up then I can handle it. If the end is this season I hope they don't end it with a bummer ending where we have no closure on these story lines that they have re opened or picked at the scabs and then never have an answer for their audience. So many shows end with no closure just slaped together with some things never addressed or answered. I love the show and the writing, acting etc but I want them to give Bones a great send off if we don't get more seasons and if we get more seasons or at least one more I don't want them apart when it ends or at odds or left up in the air for us to wonder did they get back together and did he stop gambling, did they have a girl a boy or twins?
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 10X15 The Eye in the Sky Discussion    10X15 The Eye in the Sky Discussion          EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:28 am

I think enough time has passed for me to process and post my thoughts on this week’s Bones episode, The Eye in the Sky. First off LOVED this episode! That said it was hard to watch at some points, but I sucked it up and carried on. The beginning was great, I liked this pregnancy reveal better than what we got for Christine. I was good to see Booth SO happy (who knew DB was that agile) if they didn’t want anyone to know that they’re expecting baby #2 Booth should have not got coffee for everyone. I think Cam and Hodgins had an idea why Booth was so happy and the reason for the coffee. Of course Angela knew, she knows Brennan better than anyone in the lab. Now to the case I felt so bad for Brennan you could tell she didn’t want Booth anywhere near the case, but knew not to push too hard because that’d push him to do it even more. I think she was hoping he’d see reason on his own and step aside. Unfortunately that didn’t happen and everyone especially Aubrey was working quickly to get Booth out of there before any real damage was done. The look on Brennan’s face as she’s watching Booth arrest the guy, got me. It was a ‘he got the guy it’s over and Booth’s ok. We’re going to be fine look………… got to give Booth credit though, he didn’t get consumed by his addiction enough to NOT finish the job or not come home to Brennan and make her pancakes with a side of broccoli and ketchup at 11pm because she wanted it. I like that Brennan accidently spilled the beans to Christine that she was going to be a big sister. I thought that that nagging feeling I has that the episode wasn’t going to go well was wrong until Booth put 200 on the cards………. I liked that we got to see a little more of Aubrey’s past. I totally want Hodgins rubber floors in my kitchen, it would save my bowls lol

Now I am going to get on a bit of a trial-size soapbox here…. I’m not naïve enough to thing that Brennan’s love for Booth will be enough to fix everything it won’t but it will help….Brennan is not going to give up on Booth just because he slipped up, that’s not her nature, if he goes down she’ll be right behind him. This is NOT going to be easy for either of them to get through, but they will get through it. Booth & Brennan aren't going to break up, Brennan's going to get p!$$ed, about the fact Booth lied to her more than the fact that he relapsed. And yes this will more than likely bring up trust issues for her, but they’ll get through it. They will fight, but they'll work it out. IMO they need a good fight, I don’t think they’ve dealt with Booth being in prison and Sweets death enough yet and that’s is just going to add more fuel to the fire and it’s ALL going to come out. Of course they may go their separate ways for a while to deal with things the way they need to, but in the end they will be together. Remember the center must hold…If they can survive Pelant, the mighty hut getting blown up & Booth in jail plus Brennan on the run, and all the other curveballs life has threw at them in the last decade they'll survive this... for those of saying that Brennan needs to leave Booth because she can’t count on him to be there and it will be up to her to care for their kids, that’s crap, if you REALLY THINK about it, Brennan can’t really count on Booth to be there no matter what, he could get killed or hurt in some way that makes him unable to be there to help her raise the kids anyway………….
Yes, it might be a little late to bring up the whole gambling issue, but a person can be on the straight and narrow for YEARS and all it takes is one second for it all to come crashing down… I can’t wait to see how this goes too late or not…

(Okay, so maybe that was an extra-large trial-size soapbox but I digress…..)
Back to top Go down
bonescrazy
Psychologist
Psychologist

PostSubject: Re: 10X15 The Eye in the Sky Discussion    10X15 The Eye in the Sky Discussion          EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Oh, I agree 100 percent!! I LOVED this episode ,too and think that it was the best one yet!! I don't think just because Booth weakened and stubbed his e , so to speak, that this will cause a major rift in B&B's marriage. IMO the path to true love never runs smooth, and so it will hopefully go with B&B !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10X15 The Eye in the Sky Discussion    10X15 The Eye in the Sky Discussion          Empty

Back to top Go down

10X15 The Eye in the Sky Discussion
Page 1 of 1