The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11x18 The Movie in the Making Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x18 The Movie in the Making Discussion                   Empty
PostSubject: 11x18 The Movie in the Making Discussion    11x18 The Movie in the Making Discussion                   EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:41 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Movie in the Making

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 11x18 The Movie in the Making Discussion    11x18 The Movie in the Making Discussion                   EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 2:20 am

I don’t have a lot to say this time because I can’t find the words to say how much I freaking loved the episode. It was perfect. I will say I wasn’t looking forward to this one because I was thinking it’d be like The Blood from the Stones, I didn’t like that documentary concept much. This one was fun to watch, the case was good. I loved how we got personal bits from everyone. I loved Booth and Christine playing hockey in the living room. Brennan totally scared all the kids in Christine’s class for life with the video, but it was so her to do that. (David and Emily’s kids are adorable and they did great in their scenes). Brennan reacted how I thought she would to Christine announcing that she wanted to be a car saleswoman when she grew up, against it at first but she came around to it in the end. I loved how they worked in little stories about Zach and Vincent Nigel- Murray. I loved all of Booth & Brennan’s couch time, especially when they talked about Sweets. I liked that we got to see Hank again. I loved the at home with Hodgins, Angela and Michael Vincent, we need more of that and Hank too. I loved all of their I want to be when I grow up answers. It doesn’t surprise me that Aubrey wants to be a kid…
I guess I’m happy about Cam and Arastoo, I just hope neither one goes back and forth about getting married…. I’d be okay with them eloping…

P.S. okay, so maybe I had more to say than I thought…
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: 11x18 The Movie in the Making Discussion    11x18 The Movie in the Making Discussion                   EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 10:57 am

I absolutely loved this episode! So many good feels.. I don't know how the average Bones watcher liked it, but for me, it was a real love letter to the fans! DB and ED's kids were an added plus. This episode really makes me feel season 12 will be terrific!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11x18 The Movie in the Making Discussion    11x18 The Movie in the Making Discussion                   Empty

Back to top Go down

11x18 The Movie in the Making Discussion
Page 1 of 1