The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

09x03~ El Carnicero en el Coche Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

09x03~ El Carnicero en el Coche Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: 09x03~ El Carnicero en el Coche Discussion    09x03~ El Carnicero en el Coche Discussion  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:00 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, El Carnicero en el Coche here. Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

09x03~ El Carnicero en el Coche Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 09x03~ El Carnicero en el Coche Discussion    09x03~ El Carnicero en el Coche Discussion  EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:40 am

I liked this episode a lot more than last week, I was afraid I wouldn’t, it looked like it was going to be full of woe is me Sweets whining about his job. I liked that Booth realized that Sweets needed to do what he’s doing and let him go. Brennan giving Hodgins a little of a hard time about compromising the scene then doing the same herself was a good moment. I didn’t see the boy killing to protect his mother coming; it felt like she knew he did it to me. My favorite moment was the scene with Booth, Brennan, Caroline and Sweets talking to Javier, mostly Brennan getting on his level trying to reason with him, it seemed so natural. Pre Christine Brennan would have done the same, but I think it would have felt awkward…… I also liked that Angela wasn’t being a b!tch to Booth this week I REALLY cannot wait for next week….it’s gonna be a good one
Back to top Go down

09x03~ El Carnicero en el Coche Discussion
Page 1 of 1