The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romeo and Juliet - B/B fanfic.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bonesbabe
Squintern
Squintern

Romeo and Juliet - B/B fanfic. Empty
PostSubject: Romeo and Juliet - B/B fanfic.   Romeo and Juliet - B/B fanfic. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Hi guys, I used to have this story going on theABY so now I'm moving it over here and hopefully it motivates me to finish it. I am very busy with school at the moment so there may be a little delay between the chapters. But I hope you all enjoy. Disclaimer:I do not own Bones. On with the first chapter Smile

CHAPTER 1

It was late and the light was still on in Temperance Brennan’s office. The door was open. He made his way over and stood quietly in the door way. She was still at her desk, little finger in her mouth, staring intently at her computer screen. ‘She looks so adorable like that’ He thought to himself, he would’ve told her but he didn’t want to risk having his face smashed. She still hadn’t realized his presence until he cleared his throat, she jumped.
“Hi Bones. Did I scare you?”
“No. I just wasn’t expecting to see you, what are you doing here?”
“I was hungry and wondered if you hadn’t eaten yet would you like to come get something with me?”
“Yeah…ok” she said, with her eyes still glued to the computer.
“What are you working on?” he asked.
“Oh…uh...nothing.”
He walked around behind her and read over her shoulder. She was looking up all the latest movies.
“You going to see a movie? Got a date?”
“No date. Just haven’t been to see a movie in ages…so I thought I would go after I finished here.”
Brennan thought for a moment ‘Should I ask Booth to go with me? We could go after we eat. He mightn’t want to go with me. Work partners don’t go to see movies together. And I don’t think I’m ready to tell him that I feel more than that for him.’
“What’s ticking through that extremely large brain of yours Bones?”
“Nothing” she lied.
“And it doesn’t ‘tick’” she added, using air quotes to emphasize the word ‘tick’.
She was thinking back to the time when she and Booth were recovering after being blown up. He had talked her into watching a movie with him at his apartment. They couldn’t decide on a movie together and after 20 minutes of arguing she finally chose ’Romeo and Juliet’. They sat on the couch, thighs slightly touching. After she made what he said was the ‘fiftieth squinty remark in 10 minutes’ he had told her to try and not be a squint but an emotional being. After crossing her arms moodily and turning away from him she decided that she would try. She found the movie beautiful and was soon crying in Booth’s embrace. When the movie finished she had learnt the meaning of love and had finally concluded that was what she felt for Booth. He tilted her face towards him and tenderly wiped the tears from her face. At that moment she freaked out…she couldn’t tell Booth how she felt so she abruptly left before they crossed the line, or she was crushed by Booth saying he didn’t reciprocate her feelings...they had never watched a movie together since that day.
“Bones. Hello? You in there?” Booth was now waving his hand madly in front of her face.
“Sorry. I’m coming. Just let me turn my computer off.”
Booth looked at her strange.
“What?” she asked
“Aren’t you gonna tell me what time we have to be at the movie?”
“We?”
“Well Bones, I just thought that maybe, well I’d like to go with you if that’s ok. I mean if you don’t want me to come that’s fine I understand but…”
“Booth,” she cut him off “I would love for you to come with me. You can choose the movie when we get there…I’ll watch anything. But can we please go now and get something to eat…I’m starving.”
Back to top Go down
Bonesbabe
Squintern
Squintern

Romeo and Juliet - B/B fanfic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet - B/B fanfic.   Romeo and Juliet - B/B fanfic. EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:22 pm

CHAPTER 2

After they arrived at the cinema, she left him to get the tickets and more food for himself while she went to the bathroom. She hoped he didn't choose a romantic movie, she didn't want to cry in front of him again and she didn't want to let her feelings for him slip either. She touched up her make up and put on some lipstick while she calmed her nerves. Slowly her stomach settled and she returned to Booth. 'She looks so beautiful' he thought, her hair was falling out of her bun and hanging loosely around her face, she was wearing gorgeous tight jeans and a blue top that perfectly contrasted with her eyes...he decided to take a chance...
"You look really really nice" he said to her as she arrived by his side. She smiled,
"Thank you. You look nice yourself"
They stood gazing into each other’s eyes and smiling while they waited in line to go into the movie. As they got to the door a young girl ushered them in.
“You two are very cute together. Would you like the couple’s seat?”
“We’re not together” they both denied at the same time.
“Oh…ok. But you would make a very cute couple” said the girl, her smile never faltering.
“Here are your seats. Enjoy the movie” she said, and then she was gone.
Brennan and Booth took their seats without looking at each other. Booth was trying to open the ice cream he had bought.
“I don’t know how you eat so much Booth!” she giggled, while watching him struggle to get the ice cream out of the packet.
“These ice creams are really nice, Bones. You ever had one?” he asked, still fiddling with the wrapper.
She shook her head ‘no’. She watched him struggle for a while longer…as she watched she realize he was trying to undo the sticky tape around the bag, ‘typical male, has to do things the hardest way possible’ she thought.
The lights slowly dimmed and the previews began.
“Got it!” Booth yelled, when he finally had his ice cream open.
“Shh!” Brennan said glaring at him, along with everyone else in the cinema.
Booth settled back in his seat with his ice cream and put his right arm around his partners’ shoulders. She rolled her eyes at him but didn’t make and attempts to remove his arm from its place.
Brennan thought back over dinner, it had been very nice, they had gone to an Italian restaurant, it was a new place Booth said he wanted to try out, so she had agreed. Their talk had been casual and friendly, nothing about their stressful work lives. Brennan felt so natural and happy when she was with Booth. ‘I wish I could tell him how I feel’ but Brennan dismissed the thought as quickly as it had come into her head ‘There is too much to lose if it goes wrong’ she thought, and she convinced herself that that was the reason she wouldn’t confess to loving him.
Slowly she relaxed into him and rested her head on his shoulder as the movie started. He offered her some of his ice cream and without a second thought from either partner they began sharing the ice cream, both unaware of the person watching them very intently from the row behind.
Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet - B/B fanfic.
Page 1 of 1