The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

please help me remember this fanfic!

Go down 
+3
Excellent Driver
geraghtyvl
wazo29
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wazo29
Squintern
Squintern
wazo29

please help me remember this fanfic! Empty
PostSubject: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 pm

hey all,
i wonder if anyone can help me remember a fanfic i read fairly recently....it has booth and brennan chasing a chap through a rickety old house, some floorboards give way and they end up trying to survive in the dark and freezing cold water. i remember booth gets concussion i think, brennan gets shot but doesnt let him know until they manage to escape...oh, and she loses her mothers ring and ange sends hodgins back to sift through all the grime and he finds it. pretty sure hannah is in the story ...sorry for the rambling but trying to remember this fic is driving me mad !! many thanks xx
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:33 pm

@wazo29Wow, don't know what the story is but I want to read it if you find out which one it is!
Back to top Go down
Excellent Driver
Assistant
Assistant

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:55 pm

I want to read it too!
It's weird I don't remember reading this one, I read pretty much everything in FF...
Did you read it there?
Back to top Go down
wazo29
Squintern
Squintern
wazo29

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:24 pm

oh no, dont tell me i imagined it!!
no, im sure i read it on fanfiction.net, have a feeling it was a one-shot but dont quote me on that.....something is nagging at me that hannah sees the crime scene after the 2 b's get out and she freaks out at the danger that booth faces constantly....thus leading to her leaving....booth finds out how badly injured bones was whilst she was trying to keep his head above the freezing water and realises how much she cares for him...i dont know what else i can tell you except at least now i have you two to share my pain about not finding this story!! many thanks and sorry for making you crazy!! xx
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:11 pm

I'm going to look for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bonesfan158
Assistant
Assistant
bonesfan158

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:16 pm

I read a lot too, but I don't remember that one. If someone recalls the name, pass it on, it sounds good.
Back to top Go down
wazo29
Squintern
Squintern
wazo29

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:01 pm

i finally found it! its been driving me mad....although in deference to full disclosure i confess i didnt remember the details quite correctly...

anyway its called the blame game by amanda friend and it wasnt a one shot----its chapter 6....yey, im so happy i found it...hope you read it all as its fab... xx
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Can you post a link???

I found the link if others are interested:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6091835/2/The_Blame_Game
Back to top Go down
everythingeventually
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:56 am

is it ok if i continue this thread with another lost fanfic of my own?

I remeber reading a fanfic in which Brennan past work with a team of soldiers comes back to the forfront of her life. The leader had a long lasting joke by whick he proposes to Brennan every thursday of Tuesday. All teh squints are aware of this and laugh it off Booth does not? anyway Booth and Brennan are pulled into this world again because Brennans life is endagered. I dont know if it was completerd or not I just remeber reading it on the train from edinburgh to aberdeen last summer but not having finnished by the time I got in, then loosing it before I got home to the internet again! It has plagued me for a year not knowing how it finnished any help?
Back to top Go down
wazo29
Squintern
Squintern
wazo29

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:28 pm

i know that one....its " now that i know" by trussell im sorry i dont know how to post a link....its a sequel by the same author called i have to know....enjoy...xx
Back to top Go down
wazo29
Squintern
Squintern
wazo29

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:30 pm

sorry just need to add its full title is " now i know i have to know part 2" by trussell33
Back to top Go down
mereva
Administrator
mereva

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:52 pm

wazo29 wrote:
i know that one....its " now that i know" by trussell im sorry i dont know how to post a link....its a sequel by the same author called i have to know....enjoy...xx
To post a link you copy it (right click - copy) and then insert here (right click - paste) as a normal text. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
everythingeventually
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:10 am

thankyou.
Back to top Go down
RubyRuby
Administrator
RubyRuby

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:31 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please help me remember this fanfic!   please help me remember this fanfic! Empty

Back to top Go down

please help me remember this fanfic!
Page 1 of 1