The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

12X07 The Scare in the Score Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X07 The Scare in the Score Discussion   Empty
PostSubject: 12X07 The Scare in the Score Discussion    12X07 The Scare in the Score Discussion   EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:50 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Scare in the Score here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X07 The Scare in the Score Discussion   Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12X07 The Scare in the Score Discussion    12X07 The Scare in the Score Discussion   EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 4:59 pm

As scary and sad as this episode was I loved it. I liked Brennan and Max at the beginning and Max trying to avoid the discussion but Brennan sticking to it with everything she had and Booth tossing Max under the bus a little when he left the room to tie shoes was a favorite moment. Cam and Arastoo were a tad TMI, but it was kind of cute. It was nice to see Cam a bit rattled instead of all business like usual. I really don’t know how many more deaths of his former unit Booth can take before he breaks into a million pieces. Hopefully now that the son is in custody that will be the end of it. I do have to say I love angry pissed off Booth….. No offence to JFD but Aubrey is perfect for these dark episodes when Booth needs a partner that can do more than shrink his head and read bones………….. I loved the scene in the lab when Brennan asks Max to stay with the kids because she need him more now than she’s ever needed him before. I am happy that Max did what Brennan needed him to do, keep the kids safe and that he didn’t die on scene and he and Brennan were able to have a few minutes together before he died. The whole tracking movements through his pacemaker reminded me of something Pelant would do a little too much…
Back to top Go down

12X07 The Scare in the Score Discussion
Page 1 of 1