The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11x22 The Nightmare in the Nightmare Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x22 The Nightmare in the Nightmare Discussion                   Empty
PostSubject: 11x22 The Nightmare in the Nightmare Discussion    11x22 The Nightmare in the Nightmare Discussion                   EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 1:38 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Nightmare in the Nightmare here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x22 The Nightmare in the Nightmare Discussion                   Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11x22 The Nightmare in the Nightmare Discussion    11x22 The Nightmare in the Nightmare Discussion                   EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:57 pm

This was a good episode and season finale, I’m just glad it wasn’t the series finale. This was the first time in 11 seasons that I was actually scared during an episode. During the first dream when the body came off the table I jumped out of my recliner! I had a feeling after watching the preview last week that Zach was going to be in the episode somehow. The victim’s psychologist gave me the creeps when Booth and Brennan went to see him for some reason. I think it would be a conflict of interest for Brennan to go to him for help…. The puppeteer was straight up creepy. I knew he was hiding somewhere in there, I was just glad Booth was able to outsmart him. I liked the scenes with Brennan and Max. I like that Brennan admitted she needed help, I only wish she’d admitted it to Booth and he’d gone with her. Zach needs to be placed in a better facility seeing that this is the second time he’s escaped from there. They also need better security and more through bed checks. I don’t think Zack is the killer, I think that he’s either part of another dream or he got out in an attempt to save Brennan. I don’t think he’d hurt her, even with the faulty logic that he has. Also loved Christine reading to Booth. Going to be a long wait, but I can’t wait for season 12…
Back to top Go down

11x22 The Nightmare in the Nightmare Discussion
Page 1 of 1