The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11x11 The Death in the Defense Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x11 The Death in the Defense Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: 11x11 The Death in the Defense Discussion    11x11 The Death in the Defense Discussion          EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 2:44 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Death in the Defense

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 11x11 The Death in the Defense Discussion    11x11 The Death in the Defense Discussion          EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 3:09 am

It was a fantastic episode, I loved it. I was worried about Hodgins, he’s healed but he’s medically fragile still. He needs to work but he needs to accept that he currently has limitations & he needs to do everything he can to make sure they aren't worse. I feel bad for Angela because I have the feeling that Hodgins is going to put her through hell before it’s all over. I have to say that due to personal experience I was worried about how Hodgins would pull it off but so far I love it. Cam was a little harsh with Hodgins, but he needed it. Angela gave him a gut check with the chair getting stuck in the mud, but it happens. I loved Aubrey and Caroline in this episode. The case was good, I didn’t figure it out right away. I loved the last home scene with Booth and Brennan, Brennan’s last line made me want to cry. I loved the hug. Hodgins shouldn’t be lying to Angela about his current prognosis, it isn’t what any of them wants to hear, but it’ll be worse once she finds out he lied to her. I can’t wait for next week…
Back to top Go down
DDC
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: 11x11 The Death in the Defense Discussion    11x11 The Death in the Defense Discussion          EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 10:39 am

I didn't understand why no one suggested he just return part time while he continues therapy. That's the usual solution.
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

PostSubject: Re: 11x11 The Death in the Defense Discussion    11x11 The Death in the Defense Discussion          EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Because from a medical standpoint he is still very seriously injured. If he over does it or moves incorrectly and puts pressure on the injury site he could sever the nerves completely and end up needing mechanical assistance to breathe or worse yet die… Hodgins is lucky his upper half still works normally, allowing him to independently wheel his chair from place to place and work when cleared by his doctors to do so… plus it makes for a better show if the dramatize it a little… ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11x11 The Death in the Defense Discussion    11x11 The Death in the Defense Discussion          Empty

Back to top Go down

11x11 The Death in the Defense Discussion
Page 1 of 1