The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11x09 The Cowboy in the Contest Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x09 The Cowboy in the Contest Discussion                                Empty
PostSubject: 11x09 The Cowboy in the Contest Discussion    11x09 The Cowboy in the Contest Discussion                                EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:45 am

Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Cowboy in the Contest here

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x09 The Cowboy in the Contest Discussion                                Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11x09 The Cowboy in the Contest Discussion    11x09 The Cowboy in the Contest Discussion                                EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:24 am

I loved the episode, it was fantastic. But seriously did we have to see Cam in bed with Sebastian? And him in her robe to boot… oh well. I loved Booth and Brennan in the car doing ‘normal things’. Brennan didn’t look too happy about losing her interns for 2 weeks so Hodgins could get a new fancy piece of equipment. Even though she said she understood the importance of having the best equipment. Angela was totally practicing by babysitting everybody’s kids. I’m not surprised that Hodgins doesn’t want another child, I think some of it has to do with the medical odds they faced with Michael Vincent. I liked Aubrey getting excited about going undercover then Booth shooting it down. I like that Angela saw through Brennan and talked Cam into using the money to pay Daisy to work the weekend so Brennan could go undercover with Booth. I’m NOT a member of the Daisy fan club, but sometimes she gets it and isn’t annoying, but she got it when she was talking to Cam about moving on. I loved the whole Wild West scenario and let’s face it Booth looks really good on a horse! Lol I think Brennan almost blew their cover during the ‘high noon’ shootout when the cowboy says ‘he’s cheating’ and Brennan replies ’he’s not’ if they were truly strangers no way Brennan would know Buck was that good of a shot… IMO Aubrey looked stupid in the poncho. I liked the bar fight. Buck and Wanda/Booth and Brennan need to dance more…. I loved the end with Booth saying how much he loves the night time routine with the kids. That bike and helmet Brennan surprised him with is hideous…
Back to top Go down

11x09 The Cowboy in the Contest Discussion
Page 1 of 1