The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11x06 The Senator in the Street Sweeper Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mereva
Administrator
mereva

11x06 The Senator in the Street Sweeper Discussion   Empty
PostSubject: 11x06 The Senator in the Street Sweeper Discussion    11x06 The Senator in the Street Sweeper Discussion   EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 1:34 pm

HAPPY BONES DAY!!

party2

Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Senator in the Street Sweeper .

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section.  Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members.
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 11x06 The Senator in the Street Sweeper Discussion    11x06 The Senator in the Street Sweeper Discussion   EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:19 pm

I loved the episode, it was fantastic. The street sweeper guy tasting the blood was just pain nasty! I love the little at home moments we get at the beginning of the episodes now. I loved the car scene where Brennan tells Booth she’ll try not to say the wrong thing and he’s like I hope not just be you… I enjoyed worked up Caroline. I gotta admit I wasn’t a fan of Aubrey and Jessica being in a relationship, but I’m really starting to like them together. I think Caroline had Aubrey check into Jessica’s background so I wouldn’t come back to bite him later. She’s grown attached to Aubrey in the 6 month’s Booth was gone and when he was in jail and doesn’t want to see him get hurt when his heart takes over a little bit. Booth’s the same way after he found out Aubrey has political aspirations he held Aubrey back so he wouldn’t say something that could bite him later. I think Brennan’s people skills have improved, a few seasons ago she wouldn’t have figured out Jessica was talking about Aubrey or told her to call him and find out which restaurants serve pigeon. I liked the end, Booth got the TV, but he has to follow Brennan’s ‘rules’ to keep it….
Back to top Go down
bonescrazy
Psychologist
Psychologist

PostSubject: Re: 11x06 The Senator in the Street Sweeper Discussion    11x06 The Senator in the Street Sweeper Discussion   EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:46 pm

I Loved this episode,too!! I just wish they gone a little further!! In fact it was awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11x06 The Senator in the Street Sweeper Discussion    11x06 The Senator in the Street Sweeper Discussion   Empty

Back to top Go down

11x06 The Senator in the Street Sweeper Discussion
Page 1 of 1