The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11x05 The Resurrection in the Remains Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x05 The Resurrection in the Remains Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: 11x05 The Resurrection in the Remains Discussion    11x05 The Resurrection in the Remains Discussion          EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:14 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!

party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Resurrection in the Remains

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section.  Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 11x05 The Resurrection in the Remains Discussion    11x05 The Resurrection in the Remains Discussion          EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 5:05 am

I liked the episode more than I thought I would, it was good. Brennan pranking Booth with the brain jell-o mold was good. Hodgins’ daemon eyes were creepy, but so him. The case was creepy with the medical student dying and being brought back to life… I liked Brennan and Crane together, they payed off each other well. I liked how Abbie fit with Booth and Aubrey. I liked Brennan making the paralleled between her and Booth’s relationship to Crane and Abbie’s… Booth’s prank was good… Now I’ve never seen Sleepy Hollow before tonight and maybe that’s why I didn’t enjoy the second hour that much. I liked parts of it, but I couldn’t get that into it… I liked Booth taking care of things his way when Brennan and Crane were trapped in the tunnel and the fact that Brennan ran to him and gave him a hug as soon as she got out.
Back to top Go down
bonescrazy
Psychologist
Psychologist

PostSubject: Re: 11x05 The Resurrection in the Remains Discussion    11x05 The Resurrection in the Remains Discussion          EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 2:11 pm

I agree. I really liked this episode even more since i watched it again.It would be would been even more exciting if B&B had been drawn back into the past!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11x05 The Resurrection in the Remains Discussion    11x05 The Resurrection in the Remains Discussion          Empty

Back to top Go down

11x05 The Resurrection in the Remains Discussion
Page 1 of 1