The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11x04 The Carpals in the Coy-Wolves Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x04 The Carpals in the Coy-Wolves Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: 11x04 The Carpals in the Coy-Wolves Discussion    11x04 The Carpals in the Coy-Wolves Discussion          EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:56 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Carpals in the Coy-Wolves

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x04 The Carpals in the Coy-Wolves Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11x04 The Carpals in the Coy-Wolves Discussion    11x04 The Carpals in the Coy-Wolves Discussion          EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:55 am

I loved this episode so much. I loved Booth reaction to Brennan killing off Agent Andy, he’s right Brennan can’t kill him off. The father and son finding the body and then shooting the scull was a bit overkill, IMO… I loved Brennan calling in Dr. Mayor to help her out, but why did the squintern have to be Dr. Wells? I was hoping Brennan or Cam would get sick of him being himself and call another intern. Brennan seriously needs to tell the dude to shave off the beard, it has to be a protocol violation somehow. Wells’ personal problems were a little TMI, but at least Dr. Mayor got him in the right frame of mind again. I liked that Booth admitted to Brennan that the fantasy football league was giving him a little itch to gamble again, and then he explained to her how he was dealing with it. Hodgins was higher than a kite and it was hilarious. I was hoping Angela would get all over Wells for shooting him. I loved Aubrey calling himself Agent James incase Brennan wanted to base Kathy’s new partner on him. I loved the scene at the range, Aubrey took a little pleasure in pointing out that Booth’s shots were a bit off, and Booth was like ‘no, that’s a bystander and a perfect shot target is behind it. The look on Aubrey’s face was like ‘crap I still have work to do’. I loved the playful happy Booth and Brennan moment at the end.
Back to top Go down

11x04 The Carpals in the Coy-Wolves Discussion
Page 1 of 1