The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

09x04~ The Sense in the Sacrifice Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

09x04~ The Sense in the Sacrifice Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 09x04~ The Sense in the Sacrifice Discussion   09x04~ The Sense in the Sacrifice Discussion EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:21 pm

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode The Sense in the Sacrifice here. Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 09x04~ The Sense in the Sacrifice Discussion   09x04~ The Sense in the Sacrifice Discussion EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:04 pm

I loved the episode; it was nice not to have a real case for once. I was a little surprised that Brenan was okay with planting a body, but I guess desperate times. Showing Cam Brennan and everybody cutting up the body was a little gross. I have to say I never really trusted Flynn, I always thought he had something to do with Pelant. The fact that pelant paid for his surgery creped me out a little. I don’t really get how Brenan knew to go to the power plant, but it’s not that big of a deal to me. I know some are feeling that Pelant’s demise wasn’t elaborate enough, but to me for a mam that that spent his whole life planning elaborate murders and way of making lives he!! A single simple shot to the heart in an abandoned power plant was the way to go. I hope there isn’t a female version of pelant out there that will continue in his place
Back to top Go down
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl

PostSubject: Re: 09x04~ The Sense in the Sacrifice Discussion   09x04~ The Sense in the Sacrifice Discussion EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Pelant told Brennan that she would find him in the stars or something like that... She put the pieces together from the remains that Pelant told her about, and Aquilla (?) which was the bird that ate the liver of Prometheus, and is also the name of a constellation. The victims were each from different cites, and when lined up with the constellation, the stars equated to each of those cities, with the main and brightest star being the location of the power plant. Like Cam said, Pelant left Brennan a love letter that only she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 09x04~ The Sense in the Sacrifice Discussion   09x04~ The Sense in the Sacrifice Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

09x04~ The Sense in the Sacrifice Discussion
Page 1 of 1