The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

12X05 The Tutor in the Tussle Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X05 The Tutor in the Tussle Discussion   Empty
PostSubject: 12X05 The Tutor in the Tussle Discussion    12X05 The Tutor in the Tussle Discussion   EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 2:21 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Tutor in the Tussle here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X05 The Tutor in the Tussle Discussion   Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12X05 The Tutor in the Tussle Discussion    12X05 The Tutor in the Tussle Discussion   EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 4:45 am

I liked the episode. The beginning cracked me up with Brennan wanting to do her own audio book and acting all put out when she found out she was going to have to audition, but going ahead with it. Aubrey getting body parts on him was classic and something they’ve all had happen. I loved how they all had their suggestions for a drycleaners… For once Karen didn’t annoy me in the episode. The case was good, I thought it was the pushy mom who killed him. Hodgins is a brave man for not telling Cam that her office was infested with spiders, I have to admit I kind of like Evil Cam. Hodgins needs to sleep with one eye open now that Angela knows what happened… I like cleaned up Fischer, one of my favorite moments in the episode was when he was telling Brennan what he thought of her books and she told him to stop. I also liked when Brennan figured out that he wrote fan fiction. Booth knew Aubrey was lying and I think he knew Booth knew. I loved that Booth told him a little about his life growing up. A few years ago he wouldn’t have done that, Sweets would be proud… I was glad that Aubrey got to talk to his dad for a bit, even though they didn’t resolve much of anything. I understand why he didn’t want to arrest his dad to save the boy pain. I was also glad that Booth was the one to make the arrest and not Aubrey, that would make everything worse IMO. I liked the ending home scene with B&B too.I hope Brennan skips over the spicy bits in the Kathy & Andy relationship when she reads her books to Christine.
Back to top Go down

12X05 The Tutor in the Tussle Discussion
Page 1 of 1