The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

12X02 The Brain in the Bot Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X02 The Brain in the Bot Discussion                   Empty
PostSubject: 12X02 The Brain in the Bot Discussion    12X02 The Brain in the Bot Discussion                   EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:54 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Brain in the Bot here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X02 The Brain in the Bot Discussion                   Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12X02 The Brain in the Bot Discussion    12X02 The Brain in the Bot Discussion                   EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:47 am

I mostly liked the episode. It was good to see Hodgins in the field again, but I have to nitpick for a minute, they shouldn’t have had the dog’s leash around the hand rim on the wheel. Reason being dog sees something and takes off after it, Hodgins goes along too and risks serious injury. I was a little worried about Hodgins being angry again after finding out Zach was behind his treatment and loosing what he’s gained again, but hopefully he can cope. I liked Brennan going through the lobbyists’ case for evidence to prove Zach’s innocence, bottom line she still cares for him deeply. I wanted to throw something at the TV/ Brennan when she busted Angela’s bubble like that, without Angela Brennan’s job would be harder… I thought the case was good, it was one of those creepy cool cases we get sometimes. My only issue was Aubrey getting tangled in the garden hose during the chase, it wasn’t needed IMO… something is seriously wrong with Max…. given Ryan O’Neal’s health the last few years, I’m surprised they haven’t had to explore this issue for real before now. I loved that he just showed up in Brennan’s office and she just told him not to distract her instead of asking him to leave. In earlier seasons Brennan would have closed him off. I think Brennan knows something is wrong with Max deep down, when she asked him if he was okay. His response of no one loves forever was another clue for her. This is going to be hard for Brennan to get through, but she has Booth. I loved her surprises for everyone… the old Brennan wouldn’t have been able to pull it off. Booth’s birthday gift for Brennan was perfect. I loved the whole car scene when Booth tells Brennan he has Faith in her… he’s always had faith in her.
Back to top Go down

12X02 The Brain in the Bot Discussion
Page 1 of 1