The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11x20 The Stiff in the Cliff Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x20 The Stiff in the Cliff  Discussion                   Empty
PostSubject: 11x20 The Stiff in the Cliff Discussion    11x20 The Stiff in the Cliff  Discussion                   EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:07 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Stiff in the Cliff

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 11x20 The Stiff in the Cliff Discussion    11x20 The Stiff in the Cliff  Discussion                   EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 5:30 am

I liked this episode, it was good. I liked the beginning with Brennan letting Christine watch the news story on Henry Charles. Really it wasn’t that gross compared to how other bodies are on Bones. Booth’s reflexes were a bit slow for covering Christine’s ears before she heard about cannibalism, but I do have to sa
y I think Brennan is getting the hang of not being sqinty when it comes to explaining things to Christine. I loved her reaction to being chosen to confirm it was Charles’s body, it was so un-Brennan like and cute. I felt bad for Clark, but retaining a lawyer right out of the gate didn’t really help his innocence. Cam’s sister got on my nerves, the wedding she planned for Cam sounded horrible, but thankfully Cam found her voice and told Felecia what she wanted. I loved the end with Clark and Brennan, no matter that he was never her intern she will always be there for her squints.
Back to top Go down
Quarterbreed
Entomologist
Entomologist
Quarterbreed

PostSubject: Re: 11x20 The Stiff in the Cliff Discussion    11x20 The Stiff in the Cliff  Discussion                   EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 7:42 pm

...  Cam’s sister got on my nerves, the wedding she planned for Cam sounded horrible, but thankfully Cam found   her voice and told Felecia what she wanted....

I loved Hodgins' comment that, "The one thing that Angela and I learned from my being in this chair is that no one knows what anyone is thinking unless you tell them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11x20 The Stiff in the Cliff Discussion    11x20 The Stiff in the Cliff  Discussion                   Empty

Back to top Go down

11x20 The Stiff in the Cliff Discussion
Page 1 of 1