The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11x03 The Donor in the Drink Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x03 The Donor in the Drink Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: 11x03 The Donor in the Drink Discussion    11x03 The Donor in the Drink Discussion  EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 12:58 pm

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Donor in the Drink

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x03 The Donor in the Drink Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11x03 The Donor in the Drink Discussion    11x03 The Donor in the Drink Discussion  EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:27 am

I liked this episode a lot. I liked the little family moment we got at the beginning. I felt bad for Booth, all the things he’s been through this season and now Jared’s ashes are missing. I liked that Wendell was the first squintern back (he’s my favorite sqintern). Was it just me or was Brennan a little too happy cutting the plastic the body was in and letting all that stuff out? I liked Aubrey dressed down and taking down the lady who was selling the organs once they were harvested. IMO this was an Aubrey centric episode, it was nice it felt like maybe they were giving DB a little more time to get back into the swing of things. I had no problem with Booth being in the bullpen, he had retired after all and it was only natural that Aubrey would get his office. I liked how Brennan came to see Booth about the case, but also to see if he was ok. Hodgins arranging the art show for Angela was good, something tells me there’s more to him doing that, that we’ll see later. Booth should know you can’t take Brennan to a funeral and expect her to behave and be sympathetic to the deceased and their family. I liked the Cam and Brennan moment at the end, but I have to tell you if Cam blamed Brennan’s return for her and Airastoo’s break up, I’d probably threw something at the T.V. I loved the end with Christine in Hank’s room so much I’m not even going to try figure out how she got that big (and I’m guessing heavy for a 4 year-old) box in the house passed her parents who given their jobs should be hyper observant….

Back to top Go down

11x03 The Donor in the Drink Discussion
Page 1 of 1