The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10X21 The Life in the Light Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

10X21 The Life in the Light Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: 10X21 The Life in the Light Discussion    10X21 The Life in the Light Discussion          EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:42 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!

party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Life in the Light here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section.  Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

10X21 The Life in the Light Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10X21 The Life in the Light Discussion    10X21 The Life in the Light Discussion          EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:37 pm

I loved the episode, it was fantastic. I think it is my favorite of the season. It was nice to see Booth and Christine having fun together and knowing that Brennan isn’t keeping them apart.
Poor Angela were the writers drunk when they came up with her name? she’s right it does sound like something you’d name a pet that you hate…I’m not that surprised that they might be moving to Paris someday, Angela told Brennan when hired her in the 100th that she wanted to move to Paris to do her art once she had the money to do it. I was a little surprised that Hodgins spent what I’m assuming was a sizable amount on a house in Paris considering that his new wealth isn’t as guaranteed as his cantilever money was.
For once I was glad Cam opened her mouth and told Brennan about Booth’s 30 day sober celebration so she could be sneaky about it and go. She needed to be there for the both of them too bad the case got in the way.
I love that Booth and Brennan were together a lot more in this episode. I loved that the lost track of time in the diner just talking and being together. I loved the talk they had at the house when Brennan asked Booth to spend the night with her.
I can’t wait for next week………………
Back to top Go down

10X21 The Life in the Light Discussion
Page 1 of 1