The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10X12~ The Teacher in the Books Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

10X12~ The  Teacher in the Books Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: 10X12~ The Teacher in the Books Discussion    10X12~ The  Teacher in the Books Discussion          EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:23 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Teacher in the Books.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

10X12~ The  Teacher in the Books Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10X12~ The Teacher in the Books Discussion    10X12~ The  Teacher in the Books Discussion          EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:39 am

I liked this episode more than last weeks, at first I thought the killer was the boyfriend because the girlfriend found out he was cheating on her. I didn’t expect the killer to be the teacher. Brennan on twitter was good, for once Jessica didn’t annoy me as a squinttern. I miss B&B together in the field but I love, Booth and Aubrey together. I liked Caroline’s storyline, I wonder if we’re going to see more of it? I loved the end scene and Brennan’s best husband ever hashtag. I can’t wait to see next week even though I think it’s gonna creep me out…
Back to top Go down

10X12~ The Teacher in the Books Discussion
Page 1 of 1