The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SOOOO GLAD Bones Return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bonescrazy
Psychologist
Psychologist

SOOOO GLAD Bones Return Empty
PostSubject: SOOOO GLAD Bones Return   SOOOO GLAD Bones Return EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:01 pm

I am SOOO GLAD Bones is returning!!!! I have had a long hard winter to the point of being physically ill! I guess you might say that this older Bones fan lives for Bones ,and the long hiatus made very sad ,even though I had other activities I still got very sad a, nd even very depressed,Thank goodness for Spring and a new start !!
Back to top Go down
castlebonesrandi
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: SOOOO GLAD Bones Return   SOOOO GLAD Bones Return EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:20 am

I am so glad too as it has been a long four months and it is my favorite series. Thursday can't come soon enough looking forward to the back half of this season and renewal news hopefully.
Back to top Go down
twerp24
Psychologist
Psychologist

PostSubject: Re: SOOOO GLAD Bones Return   SOOOO GLAD Bones Return EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:50 am

I'm also so glad Bones is back. Bones is also my favorite series as Emily and David chemistry is so good, and other cast members are good as well. I wish we would hear about season 11 soon.
Back to top Go down
bonescrazy
Psychologist
Psychologist

PostSubject: Re: SOOOO GLAD Bones Return   SOOOO GLAD Bones Return EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:45 pm

Amen,amen!!Life is good very good since Bones is back!! Hope we hear about season 11 soon,too!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOOOO GLAD Bones Return   SOOOO GLAD Bones Return Empty

Back to top Go down

SOOOO GLAD Bones Return
Page 1 of 1