The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion              Empty
PostSubject: 10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion    10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion              EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:40 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Conspiracy in the Corpse

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion    10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion              EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 10:04 pm

The premier was fantastic so glad Brenan got Booth out of jail in the beginning of the episode. I loved all of the Booth and Brennan moments. IMO Brennan should have spent more of Booth's money and got some shades for the bedroom! I had a felling Sweets would get killed off or his screen time greatly reduced, due to JFD’s writing and directing taking off. That said I’m still annoyed that we won’t get to see him as a dad, I was kinda looking forward to that! Sweets’ death was worse for me than VNM’s
Back to top Go down
castlebonesrandi
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: 10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion    10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion              EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:35 pm

I loved the episode funny thing struck me is when Booth gets home he says Where is my computer instead of where is Christine? No matter how focused he is on revenge or getting to the bottom of the case his family should come first. I also want a talking Christine not just glimpses of her sleeping otherwise I was happy with the premiere.
Back to top Go down
smiley
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: 10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion    10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion              EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:59 pm

The whole Christine thing was handled poorly, IMO. It was like she didn't even exist after he got out of prison (not even asked about!) and then there she is asleep on his lap, but zero interaction. I get the challenge of working with child actors but at this point I find it more of a negative distraction.
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

PostSubject: Re: 10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion    10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion              EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:59 pm

But at least we get to see Christine unlike Parker....
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: 10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion    10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion              EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am

I thought it was weird also that he didn't want to see Christine first..even before the new home. Granted, the episode was jam packed, but I was hoping for more than a sleeping Chrisine..Especially since they time jumped her age wise…presumably to interact more with the cast. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the premiere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion    10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion              Empty

Back to top Go down

10X01~ The Conspiracy in the Corpse Discussion
Page 1 of 1