The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8x11~ The Corpse on the Canopy Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

8x11~ The Corpse on the Canopy Discussion 	 Empty
PostSubject: 8x11~ The Corpse on the Canopy Discussion    8x11~ The Corpse on the Canopy Discussion 	 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:38 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Corpse on the Canopy here.
Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 8x11~ The Corpse on the Canopy Discussion    8x11~ The Corpse on the Canopy Discussion 	 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:43 am

This was a fantastic episode; I loved it even though it freaked me out a little. I have to say the episodes without the squints in training are my favorite, nice to see Brennan doing her thing. I’m glad Pelent didn’t do anything too freaky to Michael Vincent; the body over Angela and Hodgins ‘bed was more than enough. I’m glad Booth kept everyone from going off on their own little quests to get Pelant, but let Hodgins have some control over how they communicated with one another. Something still gets me about Flynn I don’t know what yet. I was glad he didn’t stop Booth from his investigation though and helped out a little. I liked how Booth put his foot down about Sweets going in the building to get Pelant, he’s right he needed Sweets to be around if things went wrong so he could finish things , but also Sweets isn’t experienced enough for a situation like that IMO. I think Hodgins will be fine without his money; I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t lose everything. I wonder where they are going to live now I would go near the house again, but then again that’s kinda like giving Pelant what he wants. I loved the ending scene with them was cute. I have to say I really love how most of the episodes end with Booth and Brennan at home with Christine in some way. I thought the body in the beginning was nasty, but Pelant sewing his face up takes the cake. I can’t wait to see what’s next in this story line.
Back to top Go down
SnoopGirl
Forensic Anthropologist
Forensic Anthropologist
SnoopGirl

PostSubject: Re: 8x11~ The Corpse on the Canopy Discussion    8x11~ The Corpse on the Canopy Discussion 	 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:19 pm

I decided to tape last night's episode to see where things in BONES land were at and OMG! that was a great episode. First one I have watched since early Season 7. I LOVED that there wasn't any comedy. I liked Brennan which surprised me and of course Booth was as handsome as ever Smile Have all the episodes in Season 8 been like this one or is there still a lot of comedy in them? I would love to see Booth snipe that creeps ass, so I will be tuning in more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8x11~ The Corpse on the Canopy Discussion    8x11~ The Corpse on the Canopy Discussion 	 Empty

Back to top Go down

8x11~ The Corpse on the Canopy Discussion
Page 1 of 1