The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bones videos? How?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cordelia
Assistant
Assistant
Cordelia

bones videos? How? Empty
PostSubject: bones videos? How?   bones videos? How? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:17 pm

I've always been a huge fan of fan made videos. I admit, it's how I've found the majority of my music over the years. I'll replay them over and over while I'm working on my homework, but I've never made one of my own. I'm technology challenged, so I wanted to ask my fellow Bones fans, how do you do it? where do you find clips, is there any music video making tools online that you use? My goal is to at least have one that I'm very happy with done over my winter break, because I really need a random project that doesn't have anything to do with my life goals. I've decided that this is good for my mental health, so anyone have advice?
Back to top Go down
19ana89
Psychologist
Psychologist
19ana89

bones videos? How? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones videos? How?   bones videos? How? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Well, I've never made one of Bones, but I have of Fringe (I know, bad me) but how I do it, is I had to download something what's called "Free Studio" which you can get here

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/

And to cut out the sound, I had this http://www.solveigmm.com/?Products&id=AVITrimmer

And to get the clips, I had to download the episodes I wanted, then in the free studio, the video dub to take only the parts I wanted in the vid, then sent them through the AVI trimmer to get rid of the sound. Then to put the parts and the song I wanted, I used the Windows movie maker... But depending on if you have windows or not will this help...

There is nothing that I know of that is online... Sad I've looked all over. Hope this helps... If you decide to get them, and you don't know how to use them, let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by 19ana89 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

bones videos? How? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones videos? How?   bones videos? How? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:02 pm

I used to use Windows MovieMaker back in the day for some fan vids...it's very basic though and tempermental, but it works and comes with Windows.
Back to top Go down
19ana89
Psychologist
Psychologist
19ana89

bones videos? How? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones videos? How?   bones videos? How? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Mine is a new updated one... there are more features.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator

bones videos? How? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones videos? How?   bones videos? How? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Hey peeps. I've moved this topic to the fanfiction section. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cordelia
Assistant
Assistant
Cordelia

bones videos? How? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones videos? How?   bones videos? How? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Thank you for the advice 19ana89 and Canadian Bones. I'll definitely attempt to use those programs. One more thing, where is the best place to download episodes for this purpose?
Back to top Go down
19ana89
Psychologist
Psychologist
19ana89

bones videos? How? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones videos? How?   bones videos? How? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:15 pm

I have vuze... It's another program to get for torrent files, otherwise I find it hard to find them on the net... unless it's a torent file or RAR, but that's another story... Or you can try to look back at the aby and they might have a few episodes you can download without vuze... http://www.theaby.org/search.forum?search_keywords=links

But for older episodes, vuze might be better...

Hope this helps! ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bones videos? How? Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones videos? How?   bones videos? How? Empty

Back to top Go down

bones videos? How?
Page 1 of 1