The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jro54
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
jro54

Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis?? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis??   Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis?? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:28 am

I'm in the process of making my own sig and avi...and I'm using paint.net or Gimp 2-but I can't figure out how to save them and put them in a separate folder, so can I put them online. Does anyone know how? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Beliskner
Forensic Anthropologist
Forensic Anthropologist
Beliskner

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis??   Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis?? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:19 am

I use photoshop and I just save the pics and upload them to tinypic.com or tumblr or deviateart and put the links in the right area
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
Special Agent
Special Agent
Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis??   Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis?? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:00 pm

OOo use fotoflex!!!! Super easy, free, and you don't have to download anything. It's all online. No account needed.
Back to top Go down
jro54
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
jro54

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis??   Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis?? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:22 pm

testing...testing...
Back to top Go down
jro54
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
jro54

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis??   Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis?? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Thank you Ziggy!!! I love fotoflex. It's so easy and fun to use. I'm probably going to spend the whole night playing with my sigs and avis now. Thank you Beliskner!!! I can just download all my sigs on tinypic.
Back to top Go down
jro54
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
jro54

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis??   Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis?? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Questions...how do I like blur the edges so like all the pictures blur together while using fotoflex? How do make gifs? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
Special Agent
Special Agent
Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis??   Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis?? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:53 pm

jro54 wrote:
Questions...how do I like blur the edges so like all the pictures blur together while using fotoflex? How do make gifs? Thanks.

I don't know how to make gifs unfortunately, and I think you can make pictures blur together by layering them? I'm not too sure...

I love fotoflex but I'm still new at it too... argh
Back to top Go down
Beliskner
Forensic Anthropologist
Forensic Anthropologist
Beliskner

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis??   Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis?? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:50 pm

P
H
O
T
O
S
H
O
P
Cool

im sure if you write in google, 'fotoflex tutorial' you will get some answers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis??   Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know anything about making your own sigs and avis??
Page 1 of 1