The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11x12 The Murder of the Meninist Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x12 The Murder of the Meninist Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: 11x12 The Murder of the Meninist Discussion    11x12 The Murder of the Meninist Discussion          EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 4:37 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Murder of the Meninist

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x12 The Murder of the Meninist Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11x12 The Murder of the Meninist Discussion    11x12 The Murder of the Meninist Discussion          EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:00 am

I’ve been sitting here for a while trying figure out how to phrase my thoughts about last night’s episode.  First off it was a good episode, I liked it.   The majority of this post is going to be about Hodgins.  I hate to say it, but Hodgins has to hit rock bottom before he can be nice to people again, he’s almost there… I did have to chuckle at Hodgins line about his arms still working, it’s the rest of him that doesn’t.   I say that a lot, especially when people make a big deal out of my being in a chair and try to help when I don’t need/ want them too. That brings me to my next thing, the squints have to ignore the chair and STOP  helping   in less asked, I wanted to slap Angela  for trying to move the chair at the diner…   thank God Booth didn’t mention the chair when he unsuccessfully invited Hodgins over to watch the game.  The scene with everyone running to the platform and the look on Hodgins’ face got me.  The one thing that annoyed me with it was Cam’s comment about Hodgins using the lift to access the platform, IMO no comment was needed.  Hodgins has a job to do and he’s doing it the way he is able.  Another thing I didn’t like was Angela making a big deal out of Hodgins joining the support group.  She should have just been happy that Hodgins was doing something to help himself and not said a word. Basically they have to stop reminding Hodgins that his life is forever changed. Yes he was very hateful to Angela, but they have to work it out. Angela really needs to yell back at Hodgins to make him see he’s being an asshat. He needs tough love right now. The placating needs to stop. I think that is most of the problem for Hodgins his world as he knew it is gone and he’s trying to move on, but everyone is unknowingly pouring salt in a deep wound every time they comment or do something to help.

The case was good, but the men and the lady that was protesting were about on my last nerve.  Dr. Fuentes needed to just shut up and work on the bones. I think Cam enjoyed nailing Hodgins with the exploding experiment. Her doing experiments to try and get Hodgins to help was nice but a little odd to me for some reason.I loved how Brennan stopped Booth from hitting the guy to save his job and did it herself.  I loved the ending Booth and Brennan moments
Back to top Go down

11x12 The Murder of the Meninist Discussion
Page 1 of 1