The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2015 Upfront Answers, Fox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

2015 Upfront Answers, Fox Empty
PostSubject: 2015 Upfront Answers, Fox   2015 Upfront Answers, Fox EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:34 am

Interesting.. At least no baseball interruption for Bones… And I think it speaks volumes as to why Fox scheduled the shows on Thursday..

http://www.spottedratings.com/2015/05/2015-upfront-answers-fox.html

THURSDAY

Fall 2015 Schedule
8-9 P.M. — Bones
9-10 P.M. — Sleepy Hollow

My Question: Should Fox swing big on one of the only weeknights without World Series interruption?

Nope. It's funny to think that this wildly successful fall 2013 pairing feels like a punt just two years later. I happen to think both shows are a fair amount weaker than even MasterChef Junior, so I'd have rather seen the stronger show on this night. But MasterChef Junior was always going to be constrained by its short episode counts, so at least this lineup can fully exploit the lack of interruption. And nothing higher-end has to go up against TGIT. I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Upfront Answers, Fox   2015 Upfront Answers, Fox EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:49 pm

Looks like there will still be a midseason hiatus again courtesy of American Idol. Because that worked out SO well for the ratings this season. Ugh. I will be so glad when that show is dead and gone.
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Upfront Answers, Fox   2015 Upfront Answers, Fox EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:38 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
Looks like there will still be a midseason hiatus again courtesy of American Idol.  Because that worked out SO well for the ratings this season. Ugh. I will be so glad when that show is dead and gone.

You would have thought Fox would have learned from Season 10's steep ratings drop.. Out of sight, out of mind just doesn't work on network television.Bones really feels like an afterthought to Fox.
Back to top Go down
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Upfront Answers, Fox   2015 Upfront Answers, Fox EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:46 am

I don't think Bones in an afterthought for them, how can it be going on 11 seasons? I think we are extremely lucky to still have Bones on air.... I've noticed most of the Fox shows are going to 2 mini seasons within a season, or however it was worded. I believe they are doing the same thing with Empire. It will be interesting to see if that can pick up,where it left off, and how a midseason hiatus treats them. I don't like it, but I'm not the one making the schedules either. To put a positive spin on it, it shortens the summer hiatus by a month. By the time the finale airs, the writers will be back at it a week or 2 later. I'm assuming filming will resume in July as usual-depending on when Emily's baby is born of course. We won't have that extremely dry month of no news that we always have after the finale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Upfront Answers, Fox   2015 Upfront Answers, Fox Empty

Back to top Go down

2015 Upfront Answers, Fox
Page 1 of 1