The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8x09~ The Ghost in the Machine Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

8x09~ The Ghost in the Machine  Discussion 	 Empty
PostSubject: 8x09~ The Ghost in the Machine Discussion    8x09~ The Ghost in the Machine  Discussion 	 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:15 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Ghost in the Machine here.
Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

8x09~ The Ghost in the Machine  Discussion 	 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8x09~ The Ghost in the Machine Discussion    8x09~ The Ghost in the Machine  Discussion 	 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:59 am

I loved tonight’s episode it was a little odd to get used to at first, but by the first break I liked it. I wouldn’t mind them doing another episode that way, we got to see the lab in was we never saw before. I like that they’re letting Brennan feel things now and show some emotion. I liked how Brennan admitted that even though the circumstances and emotions were different for her because Christine is a girl she still felt that she needed to hold her. A few seasons ago she wouldn’t have admitted that or told Booth that he should call Parker. Booth calling Brennan Temperance used to sound odd to me, but now I like seeing as he only calls her that when circumstances call for it. I liked how everyone talked to Colin. Brennan taking the skull home was kind of creepy, but at the same time it was kind of sweet in a Brennan sort of way. Lol I liked how Angela had Brennan figure out what was going on with Collin when he died. I loved the end with the three of them at home dancing to Hot Blooded, this episode was a bonus episode I think because a clip of the three of them dancing in the kitchen was included it the Comic Con teaser
Back to top Go down

8x09~ The Ghost in the Machine Discussion
Page 1 of 1