The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guns and Hoses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King_RM
Entomologist
Entomologist
King_RM

Guns and Hoses Empty
PostSubject: Guns and Hoses   Guns and Hoses EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Yes, I've started writing again. Now this story takes place during the 5th season in an AU where the 100th episode didn't take place and Angela never slept with Wendell. The first is because, well, basically I think the 100th episode was crap and it completely ruined the rest of the season and left an indelible stain on an otherwise wonderful romance. The second is because I never really bought the whole Angela-Wendell relationship – she's Hodgins' girl, all the way (unless she's not in which case he's knocking it off with Cam). Not that her getting together with Hodgins will be exactly easy, but it will happen. I mean, everything happens eventually, right? Oh, and this one is starting out rated T, it'll turn M later I'm sure, everything I do seems to end up an M eventually. Heh, there's that word again...well without further ado I give you the teaser for my new fic: Guns and Hoses.

Disclaimer: Unfortunately I neither own, nor am involved with, the production of Bones. On the plus side I work really cheap, so if Hart Hanson or Stephen Nathan is reading this? Call me.

Synopsis: The tenth annual 'Guns and Hoses' boxing event between DC's elite law enforcement officers and the district's fire fighters is coming up, and you know who will be representing the FBI. Of course, wherever Booth is, Brennan won't be far behind, and when Angela discovers the world's foremost forensic anthropologist has been moonlighting as Booth's trainer and physical therapist, well, let's just say Angela's sex deprived brain has all the motivation she needs to see someone's unresolved sexual tension get resolved, and soon!

Chapter One - Training Day

A small droplet of sweat formed on his forehead, hesitated, and then answering gravity's siren call began to roll slowly down the bridge of his nose, clinging momentarily to its tip before falling onto a well formed pectoral muscle. Said pectoral muscle coiled and flexed rhythmically in tune with the deltoids, biceps, triceps and a host of others as he repeatedly propelled his body upward, lifting his chin atop the steel bar before lowering himself to do it again and again. Up and down, chin to steel, muscles flexing, sweat beading, rolling, dripping with every motion, and all the while he kept count in his head, oblivious to the small crowd that had gathered to watch his routine.

'…forty-seven, forty-eight, forty-nine, fifty.' Booth released his grip and landed on the mat with a soft thud. 'Another set of crunches and then I'll go back to working the bag for ten more minutes and…ah fuck. The pack is back and Angela's with them.'

Booth snatched up his towel and mopped the sweat from his face, before tossing it over his shoulder. He shot Angela a friendly look, nodded at her and grunted in acknowledgement as she called out to him, waving all the while like a possessed fan girl. A wry smile forced its way onto Booth's lips as he shook his head at her and studiously ignored the rest of the pack. Turning back to the task at hand, Booth adjusted the incline on the sit-up bench to increase the angle, and subsequently the difficulty, for his workout. Laying down he began ripping out his next set of fifty sit-ups, focusing on the burn that set in along his abdominals to block out the sound of his gossiping admirers who weren't half as quiet as they thought they were.

"Mmm-mmm. I'm telling you I could just sink my teeth into that stomach…or any part of him for that matter."

Angela snapped off a carrot stick to emphasize her point and was met with a chorus of 'yesses' and 'oh yeahs'.

"He smiled at you, a real smile. He never smiles, not at anyone. Ever!"

Angela turned to see a fresh faced young woman staring at her with surprisingly green eyes. Next to her a thin lipped, bleach bottle blond with very large breasts stuffed into a very tight blouse had fixed a pair of cold green eyes on her. The fresh faced young woman was definitely a rookie agent, that much was obvious, as was the serious case of hero worship she was carrying for Special Agent Studly. She was fairly harmless, Angela knew that, but the other one, the one she'd already nicknamed 'Big Tits' in her head? She was another story all together. When she spoke Angela's hackles rose instantly.

"How do you know Seeley?"

"How do I know him or how well do I know him?"

Angela rolled her eyes at the woman.

"The answers to those questions, in no particular order, are intimately and well enough to know he doesn't like to be called Seeley."

The acidic remark stung enough that the blond sat back without pressing the issue, but as soon as she did another member of the pack readily filled the void, the younger one from before.

"I think what Marnie was really asking was if you're dating Seel-, um, I mean Agent Booth. No disrespect if you are it's just that he's, well he's a very handsome man and he's single, and as far as anyone here knows…"

"He's the most eligible bachelor at the Hoover?" Angela finished for her.

The woman nodded shyly. Giving her the once over, Angela smiled back. Sure, the young woman was quite pretty in her own way but she was probably fresh out of the Academy. And while her pretty face, framed as it was by shoulder length sandy blonde hair and adorned with a sprinkling of freckles across the nose and cheeks, probably had men tripping over themselves most of the time, Angela knew Booth wouldn't give her a second look. Besides, she was definitely a junior member of the pack, a beta female at most, and Booth only went for alphas. 'Still', Angela thought, 'best to make sure she and the rest of the pack know he's off limits.'

"I've known Booth for years, and your right sweetie. He's a hunk of man candy if ever there was one."

Angela's smile widened, and noticing the attention she'd garnered, the artist decided to push the point home.

"Not just that but he's a total sweetheart. He's kind, attentive, caring, romantic, built like a brick shithouse and chivalrous to a fault. Don't even think about opening your own door or paying for a meal with him around, and girl that man can kiss!"

Angela watched as several faces fell at once, but noted the few that didn't fall at all and instead became more focused. 'What bitches. Thinking they can make a move on Booth when I'm talking about him like we're dating. From the looks of things that Marnie bitch is probably planning on throwing her boney ass at him first chance she gets. Well it's time to nip that in the bud.'

"Oh, so how long have you and Agent Booth been going out?"

Thin lipped, big titted Marnie was speaking again.

"Oh we aren't going out honey, but he is sort of seeing a friend of mine."

Her offhand remark sparked looks and a few not so hidden smiles.

"Sort of seeing? So they're not really dating or anything?" Marnie pressed home her question. "I mean, how do you 'sort of' see someone?"

"Well they've been together five years off and on, the last year or so pretty exclusively. They go out all the time, take trips together, have their little sleepovers, and she's practically a surrogate mom to his boy, Parker."

Angela smiled as it all sank in and every face fell then, even the steely ones from before.

Well there it is, that's the teaser for the first chapter of Guns and Hoses. This is just the beginning, of course, there'll be more Booth workouts, Booth boxing, Angry Booth, Dark Booth, Predator Booth, and that's not all. There'll be Angela's shipping machinations, Hodgins' plans to win her back, Brennan dealing with all those hormones Booth stirs up when he's walking around almost nekkid, and the fact that she can't keep compartmentalizing how she feels about him anymore. Oh yeah, it's rated T for now, but everything I do eventually gets an M rating...well, almost everything.

Thanks for reading and please, if you liked the sample, try a full chapter!

king RM

God I'm such a shameless attention whore! *sigh* Don't forget to read and review! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7725201/1/Guns_and_Hoses
Back to top Go down
King_RM
Entomologist
Entomologist
King_RM

Guns and Hoses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns and Hoses   Guns and Hoses EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Here it is, the second installment of "Guns and Hoses"!

A/N: A couple of things, actually. First, sorry this is late – my B2B came to visit over the weekend and she brought the MIL2B with her, so I spent Saturday, Sunday, and Monday entertaining my future Mother-In-Law, hence the late posting. Second, Training Day (the first chapter) told us all that the eye color of both the fresh faced young blonde and thin lipped Marnie was green. That was not a mistake, it was a clue. Also, there’s some heavy flirting ahead but we’re still in the T-Zone for now. Oh, and “Leading with the Chin” is a boxing term that means to put yourself out there...kind of like what Booth did in the 100th, we’ll just have to hope for a better result here.

As always, adult situations and language apply.

Guns and Hoses – Leading with the Chin

Checking his reflection from side to side for about the tenth time, Special Agent Seeley Booth was finally satisfied with his hair. The shower was quick and hot, just what he needed, and with the addition of a fresh suit and a clean shirt, he felt like a brand new man. A tired, muscle sore, joint creaking new man who was going to pay for putting on that display earlier but still, a new man. Knotting the towel around his waist Booth headed back toward the lockers and became aware of the low murmur of his fellow agents as they spoke.

“…Yeah, but did you see them all panting after him like that? I’m telling you man it just ain’t fair.”

“Nah, what isn’t fair is that it’s not just chicks from the Hoover anymore. That one skirt was from the Jeff, hell at the rate this is going it’ll be standing room only out there.”

“Which is why we should be videotaping his workouts, I’m tellin’ ya’ there’s a goldmine to be had if…”

Booth shook his head, a wry smile upon his lips. At the very least he wasn’t the only one who thought the attention he was drawing was ridiculous. The way they crowded around to watch him workout was getting creepy. Maybe he would talk to the Deputy Director about it. Not that he really minded Angela or Brennan coming down, but the others, especially Agent Marnie Brooks, were just a little too openly appreciative for his taste.

As Booth passed the second bank of lockers he heard an entirely different conversation taking place in hushed tones.

“I just don’t get it. I mean, I’m as good looking as he is and hell, I’m younger too, so what could she possibly see in him?”

“Jesus, how the hell should I know…that brooding thing he does maybe? Or it could be that smile of his. Shit, my secretary practically swoons whenever he smiles at her.”

“Dude, you guys are waaay off. You ever take a shower with the guy? I’m sure that third leg he’s packin’ has nothing to do with why that ‘partner’ of his is smiling at him all the time.”

“This is the Men’s locker room Rosewood, please tell me you are not checking out other guys in the shower?”

“Whoa! I didn’t mean it like!”

“Like what Rosewood?”

Booth had caught the younger agent in the act of tying his shoe with one leg cocked up and a shod foot placed firmly on the bench. He grimaced at the site and as the younger man twisted in surprise to see him standing there. With a jerk of his head Booth let fly.

“Feet off the bench moron; no one wants to park their ass where your size 10’s have been.”

“Jesus Booth, give the kid a break.” Came a wheedling voice. “Why do you always have to be such a hard ass?”

Booth turned to see an older, balding man sitting against the far wall, his fingers still fumbling with his tie.

“Locker room rules Taggart. You don’t like ‘em take them up with Maury.” Booth’s mouth twisted into a dangerous grin. “And while we’re on the subject, anyone wanting to talk about my partner and me can put on some headgear and join me for five in the ring. I could use a new workout partner.”

“Yeah, um, I thought Hoffmann was sparring with you?”

“He was.”

“Was?”

“Didn’t check his chinstrap.”

“H-how bad?”

Booth saw the look of fear in Rosewood’s eyes and turned his dangerous grin on the younger man.

“Minor concussion. Doc says he’ll be fine.”

Booth looked around the room, noting that Rosewood and Taggart were joined by the usual group of second raters.

“Tell you what, you guys think I’m such a hard ass let’s play old school rules, whip’em out and measure. The guy swinging the biggest dick can make the rules.”

Booth nodded toward the flustered younger agent.

“I’ll even let Rosewood hold the yardstick.”

Rosewood turned beet red and began backing away from the knot of men, stammering in embarrassment as he went. Taggart stood up then, glaring at Booth.

“Christ Booth, being a hard ass is one thing, but there’s no need to be such an asshole. You know the kid didn’t mean anything by it, so why push ‘em?”

“Let’s just say I don’t care to have my relationship with Doctor Brennan talked about in the locker room and leave it at that, okay Taggart?”

Booth turned toward his locker, stopping to throw a backward look at the group of agents.

“And if I hear it in the halls? I’m coming back after you...all of you.”

Booth turned back to his locker and began getting dressed; the sound of retreating agents grew more distant until he knew he was alone. He’d nearly finished when he came to his tie, and smiling to himself he ran it through his collar but left it untied. Tossing his coat over his shoulder, Booth’s face split into an easy grin as he made his way out to meet his Bones and check on how his son was doing.

Well there it is, this week's teaser for the second chapter of Guns and Hoses. If you liked what you read here, go out and read the whole thing!

Thanks for reading!

king RM

God I'm such a shameless attention whore! *sigh* Don't forget to read and review! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7725201/1/Guns_and_Hoses
Back to top Go down
mereva
Administrator
mereva

Guns and Hoses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns and Hoses   Guns and Hoses EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Already read it on FF site. LOVED the ending of this chapter. cavewoman

King_RM
Entomologist
Entomologist
King_RM

Guns and Hoses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns and Hoses   Guns and Hoses EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:01 am

mereva wrote:
Already read it on FF site. LOVED the ending of this chapter. cavewoman
Wait'll you see Chapter 3! Let's just say Brennan brings new meaning to the term "Happy Ending" for Booth's massage...

king RM
Back to top Go down
King_RM
Entomologist
Entomologist
King_RM

Guns and Hoses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns and Hoses   Guns and Hoses EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:32 pm

And Chapter 3 is UP! Actually it's been up for a few, I sorta forgot to let everyone know here. My bad. Also, I'm wondering about the preview thing...is it worth it? You tell me.

Oh, and Chapter 3? SMUT SMUT SMUT toward the last, oh, 2000 words. Heh. Lotsa smut

king RM
Back to top Go down
mereva
Administrator
mereva

Guns and Hoses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns and Hoses   Guns and Hoses EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:20 am

drool yummy It was HOTTTTTTTTT! sweating Guns and Hoses Hott10 Guns and Hoses Hot10

King_RM
Entomologist
Entomologist
King_RM

Guns and Hoses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns and Hoses   Guns and Hoses EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:39 am

mereva wrote:
drool yummy It was HOTTTTTTTTT! sweating Guns and Hoses Hott10 Guns and Hoses Hot10
Heh, well I tried writing cool smut, but it just came off wrong. So instead I tend to write their encounters "balls deep" as it were.

Oh, and for those of you who might worry that I'm going to make them fight and/or break them up just to provide tension in the story, well, ain't gonna happen. Yeah, they'll fight - they're Booth and Brennan - but the thing to remember is that this was Brennan's choice as much as Booth's, and I'm of the school that Brennan doesn't make snap decisions. Steep learning curve, right? So they'll have their bumps and bruises starting out, but like any couple meant to be, they'll figure things out as they go.

evilflame RM
Back to top Go down
mereva
Administrator
mereva

Guns and Hoses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns and Hoses   Guns and Hoses EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:17 am

unhappy Robert? unhappy Didn't you forget something?? beware

Sponsored content

Guns and Hoses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns and Hoses   Guns and Hoses Empty

Back to top Go down