The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions Or Comments for the Moderator

Go down 
+30
KrazySocks
dukefan2010
crashoveride
lancelot
Ziggy
Phoebe
dancing phalanges
WhatThatMeans
HannahBooth
RubyRuby
HANNAH!
joybrennan
bugaboo628
Faye
wazo29
HERNAMEISHANNAH
PoopyPantsMcGee
MI_Bonesgirl
sparklyshoes
Admin
HannahLover
bonesfan158
Amanda.Marshall
AdbyAdby
jro54
smile0303
himbeer29
SnoopGirl
mkpint
mereva
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
jro54
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
jro54

Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Phoebe wrote:
treble wrote:
This wasn't directed at me, but I'll put in my two cents . It depends on the usage of the smiley. I personally haven't seen it used in a negative way but I'm not here that often.

but honestly if I got a response to my post that says " who gives a F**K" it doesn't say "indifference" to me, it says that the poster disagrees with me and doesn't value or care that I have an opinon and can't find any kind of eloquent way to say it .The rules say everyones opinion's are valid and not allowed to be mocked or disparaged so there doesn't really seem to be a proper usage for that smiley.

I agree. "Who gives a F$%&?" is a stronger than indifference. Treble, you've said it well. I think this smiley gives people a pass to be rather flippant toward something they disagree with. It's quick and painless. I've been there with shows, felt so let down by a show that I couldn't find anything positive. My example is Grey's Anatomy. I simply stopped watching and visiting Grey's forums. The negative vibe around this forum keeps me away some days. I check to see if there are any new spoilers and then I leave. Maybe that's the tone of this forum? A negative anything-Bones-bashing forum. It's tough to sort through the negative some days. And I don't believe many posters mean to be that way. Most are simply sad about the direction of their once favorite show.

I understand how you feel. The anger that some people express on this forum shows how much they care about this show...because if they didn't care, they wouldn't even bother posting. People are just upset about where the show is going...and they just want express their opinions. That's fine. Everyone has an opinion....and forums are for people to express their opinions..whether they are negative or positive...but the negative vibes on this forum can get over whelming sometimes. They are many things that I don't like about this show...and I have my days where I feel like nothing good is going to happen...and I just want to scream and yell at Hart (...I occasionally post in the pessimistic thread) but I still genuinely LOVE this show...so I just would rather talk about things that I do like about this show than things that I don't like about this show. That's just me. That's why now I just watch episodes, read spoilers...and just comment on them. I don't really participate in discussions anymore...except maybe the optmistic thread.
Back to top Go down
lancelot
Shrink turned Chef
Shrink turned Chef

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:03 pm

I have a question....In the past when I posted on a thread I was alerted that someone had posted on this thread though my e-mail. That seems to have stopped. I see threads that I have commented on being posted on but I have not been notified. How do I change that?
Back to top Go down
mereva
Administrator
mereva

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Hi, check the settings in your profile:

Profile - preferences:
"Always notify me of replies.
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post." - Yes

Sometimes there's a glitch in the server settings, so even if you have a Yes there, you still don't get email notifications. To "cure" it just change Yes to No, then back to Yes and save changes. It should work. Smile

Back to top Go down
lancelot
Shrink turned Chef
Shrink turned Chef

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:49 pm

mereva wrote:
Hi, check the settings in your profile:

Profile - preferences:
"Always notify me of replies.
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post." - Yes

Sometimes there's a glitch in the server settings, so even if you have a Yes there, you still don't get email notifications. To "cure" it just change Yes to No, then back to Yes and save changes. It should work. Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mommahurley
Psychologist
Psychologist
Mommahurley

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:10 am

I just bumped 4 threads to the top of the spoiler section... they are all on the exact same subject!!! Can you delete them or merge them of something.... They're all redundant. You can delet my comments on them...I just wanted to push them to the top so you guys would notice them, and merge or delete the repeats. Thanks
Back to top Go down
RubyRuby
Administrator
RubyRuby

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:48 am

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. All topics have now been merged.
Back to top Go down
everythingeventually
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:13 pm

totally love the easter theme!
Back to top Go down
MorWeb
Special Agent
Special Agent
MorWeb

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:05 pm

I'm with everythingeventually LOVE the Easter theme. Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 874694 I'm planning on doing eggs with three 4 yr olds on Saturday...guaranteed none of ours will look so pretty! Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 4050969007
Back to top Go down
WhatThatMeans
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:12 pm

everythingeventually wrote:
totally love the easter theme!

I know it's an Easter theme, but it also reads as general "Spring" (the season) to me as well. I like it very much and hope it sticks around for awhile. thumbsup1
Back to top Go down
mereva
Administrator
mereva

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:23 am

blush2 Thanks on behalf of the creators.
Back to top Go down
WhatThatMeans
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Thanks for moving the Word Association game thread to the Spoilers forum during the summer hiatus. thumbsup1
Back to top Go down
lexielw1982
Shrink turned Chef
Shrink turned Chef

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:14 pm

I posted this in another thread but I don't know if you guys got it- there seems to be a prob with the discussion thread for tonights ep. I think it's locked.
Back to top Go down
RubyRuby
Administrator
RubyRuby

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:55 am

I have no idea why it was locked Sad It wasn't when I checked Spoilers a few hours ago. Anyway, we have a new thread for spoiler discussion.
Back to top Go down
lexielw1982
Shrink turned Chef
Shrink turned Chef

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:35 am

Hi guys..I was checking out Bonespedia a few mins ago and there is a synopsis out for ep five but I can't figure out how to get google to translate the site and I can't find it anywhere else in English lol..have you guys seen it anywhere yet?
Back to top Go down
mereva
Administrator
mereva

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:49 am

lexielw1982 wrote:
Hi guys..I was checking out Bonespedia a few mins ago and there is a synopsis out for ep five but I can't figure out how to get google to translate the site and I can't find it anywhere else in English lol..have you guys seen it anywhere yet?
I assume, it's the one AngelMoon Girl posted in the Spoilers:
http://www.bones-tff.org/t2164-7x05-the-twist-in-the-twister-press-release#44128
Back to top Go down
lexielw1982
Shrink turned Chef
Shrink turned Chef

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:01 am

It is...it poped up last night. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
everythingeventually
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:01 pm

Excuse me. But if you aren't at all too busy could we get a countdown to episode 7 please. It is just over a week now and I would like a light to show me the end of the tunnel. Pretty please. Smile
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Wpking on it now
Back to top Go down
everythingeventually
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:17 pm

thankyou
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:33 pm

posted it in the show discussion section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions Or Comments for the Moderator   Questions Or Comments for the Moderator - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions Or Comments for the Moderator
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6