The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fanfiction Recommendations

Go down 
+27
jsgemini
dharmamonkey
Ziggy
marple
FrickonaStick
JasperSmurf
everythingeventually
kbnthomas
Bluestocking Inc
ReginaPhalange
RubyRuby
joybrennan
Faye
geraghtyvl
TinkonBrink
DoctorB
krusty1489
Kirsty5150
keridwel
Excellent Driver
Mommahurley
AdbyAdby
tinkrella
jro54
SnoopGirl
*kiki*
mereva
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziggy
Special Agent
Special Agent
Ziggy

Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:36 pm

ReginaPhalange wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
ReginaPhalange wrote:
Thanks, guys! I write for the fans. Very Happy

Besides, if I didn't put it down in writing somewhere, the ideas were just bouncing around uselessly in my brain. It's so much more fun to share!

I love how quickly you update... keep it up!!

Thanks! I finished it. Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 898963 Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 11352

Loved it! Hope you start another story soon!
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Please keep writing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ReginaPhalange
Special Agent
Special Agent
ReginaPhalange

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:53 pm

^ Thanks, guys! I actually have been inspired again... who knows? I have to do something to pass all of this time without new Bones episodes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:23 pm

@ReginaPhalange..Along with the fan-fiction writing, you might want to watch the show Castle. I's kind of like Bones. I'm totally hooked on it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReginaPhalange
Special Agent
Special Agent
ReginaPhalange

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:54 am

geraghtyvl wrote:
@ReginaPhalange..Along with the fan-fiction writing, you might want to watch the show Castle. I's kind of like Bones. I'm totally hooked on it. Very Happy

I have been watching it, thanks! Awesome season finale, wasn't it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:13 am

@ ReginaPhalange....I didn't get up to the finale yet .But spoiler hog that I am, I watched a clip of the cemetery scene. So I know what is to come. I'm happy because I will have a good show to watch and help with my Bones addiction until November. It does make me a little sad though, as Castle reminds me of how great Bones used to be. Witty dialogue, strong cases, great use of ensemble cast. Here's hoping we get some of that back in season 7 and H is a distant memory!
Back to top Go down
ReginaPhalange
Special Agent
Special Agent
ReginaPhalange

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 pm

word
Back to top Go down
Kirsty5150
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics
Kirsty5150

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:28 am

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7068647/1/Bones_Season_6_5_The_Satisfaction_in_the_Summer

I am loving this . . . . if wishes were horse's and all that!
Back to top Go down
dharmamonkey
Squintern
Squintern
dharmamonkey

PostSubject: Shameless self-promotion   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Okay folks, I know this is shameless self-promotion, but as a budding writer of fanfic, I'm always looking for more feedback, which normally requires more readers Smile

This is my main post-S6 fanfic, "Everything Happens Eventually"

I pick up the night of Vincent's murder, through the cliffhanger at the end of "Change in the Game" and on through the course of the succeeding months. I've got 29 chapters so far, and working tonight on finishing up Chapter 30. My goal is to take this as far as I can go before November 3rd, which should enable me to go at least as far as the end of Brennan's maternity leave and back to work at the Jeffersonian.

All of my fanfics are M-rated, so minors and sensitive types please be warned. They can be found here...

I try to respond to as many reviews as I can, and if you make the effort to read/review my stuff, I will make the effort to read/review yours. I believe it reciprocity ;)

Thanks in advance. And thanks for tolerating this shameful display of shameless self-promotion.

crazy
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:54 am

@dharmamonkey..Don't know how I missed this little gem. Really enjoying your story, so thanks for your "shameful display of shameless self-promotion..not!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
Special Agent
Special Agent
Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:26 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7275855/1/Truth_in_the_Season

So I'm going to go ahead an plug my new story. It's sort of inspired by conversations we've had here on the boards. It takes place during Daredevil in the Mold. A "what if Brennan knew he was going to propose" sort of thing. Instead of Booth at the bar, its Brennan instead.

Pretty angsty.

Please check it out:)
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:31 pm

@Ziggy..Just read it and love it. Please continue the story!!!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
Special Agent
Special Agent
Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:34 pm

geraghtyvl wrote:
@Ziggy..Just read it and love it. Please continue the story!!!

Thank you! I think i will! I got some inspiration... and a general plot line sort of worked out:)
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:38 pm

@ ziggy...soon please!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy
Special Agent
Special Agent
Ziggy

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:42 pm

geraghtyvl wrote:
@ ziggy...soon please!

I promise a new chapter for tomorrow!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Very Happy Thanks
Back to top Go down
jsgemini
Assistant
Assistant
jsgemini

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Well shoot, I guess I'll suggest my own story too. embarrassed I finally got the courage and posted my first Bones fanfic and now I have gathered enough courage to recommend it on here.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7204194/1/The_bBeginning_b_In_The_bEnd_Bartender_b_In_The_Barrel

This is a complete redo/rewrite of s5 finale tBitE. I felt they could've done so much more with it reflecting s4 tEitB and the fallout of the 100th episode so I took it upon myself to do just that. The summary for this ff is a collection of shattered bones in a barrel lead our crime-fighting duo to a nightclub in Vermont that looks exactly like the one Booth & Brennan had owned in his coma dream.
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:39 pm

I thought this was really good!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7274351/1/Fear_Of
Back to top Go down
FrickonaStick
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:40 am

geraghtyvl wrote:
I thought this was really good!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7274351/1/Fear_Of

One of my favorites. All her stuff is excellent. She's really gifted...almost poetic
Back to top Go down
MoxieGirl
Assistant
Assistant
MoxieGirl

PostSubject: FanFic that answers the unanswered questions from Season 6   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Hey folks - - - very new to this sight. Joined months ago, but this is my first visit as a member! I've been writing a FanFic on ff.net and have been referred here to let you guys in on the fun ... so here's my synopsis and URL:

The When and the How: A Bone to Pick is my version of what
happens AFTER the episode when Vincent Nigel-Murray is killed and BEFORE the season 6
finale when we learn that Brennan is pregnant. THE WHEN refers to when, exactly, Booth and Bones
became a romantic couple. THE HOW refers to what they went through to get to that point. A Bone to Pick refers to the absorbing case they get wrapped up in during which the metamorphosis occurs. Many questions are answerd, and Hannah
is given her final send off - for good (and not at all how you'd expect!). If you like lots of detail, case and fluff, don't let the length of this
story deter you - it moves very quickly - and you will certainly enjoy ...
The When and the How: A Bone to Pick. ~MoxieGirl (My ff.net handle)

It looks like no one's been to this thread since 2010 - so we'll see if anyone finds this post!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7177882/1/The_When_and_the_How_A_Bone_to_Pick

Rated PG-13, in case that matters to the reader!
Back to top Go down
MoxieGirl
Assistant
Assistant
MoxieGirl

PostSubject: Do people actually post FanFics inside this thread???????   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:13 pm

That's the whole question folks! Just trying to navigate this whole site ... confused1 scared
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:55 pm

@ Catherine..I just started reading your story and I'm loving it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mereva
Administrator
mereva

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Catherine wrote:

It looks like no one's been to this thread since 2010 - so we'll see if anyone finds this post!
Ummm..... sorry? scratch The last post before yours was from Frickona who posted here on Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 6:40 am. Or what you're talking about? (According to admin's statistics, this thread is actualy very "visited". Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
smiley
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Catherine wrote:
Hey folks - - - very new to this sight. Joined months ago, but this is my first visit as a member! I've been writing a FanFic on ff.net and have been referred here to let you guys in on the fun ... so here's my synopsis and URL:

Catherine/moxiegirl - I have been reading and LOVING it -- one of the best out there for leaving you wanting more. Keep it up!!!
Back to top Go down
MoxieGirl
Assistant
Assistant
MoxieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:16 pm

THANK YOU!!!!!! It is a ton of fun to write ... say 'hey' to me over there so I know it's you!

MoxieGirl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction Recommendations   Fanfiction Recommendations - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction Recommendations
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next