The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fan Video: Protective Booth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

Fan Video: Protective Booth Empty
PostSubject: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:02 am

Back to top Go down
jro54
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
jro54

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:28 am

He protected Brennan from Terror at the club in epi. 3...and he doesn't appear to be as distant and cold from Brennan in the last episode to me.
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:54 am

Yes, you are right jro54. I hope it continues. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
southerngirl
Squintern
Squintern

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:02 pm

that was a great video...
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Thanks southerngirl..I'm thinking I will go watch Two Bodies in the Lab and The Aliens in the Spaceship to make me feel better. I still haven't recovered from Thursday night yet. cry2
Back to top Go down
Phoebe
Entomologist
Entomologist
Phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Great video. Thanks for posting the link. I needed a good dose of B&B.
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Me too Phoebe..That is why I am obsessed with fan-fiction. I can't believe I have not re-watched one Bones from this season. Just can't bring myself to be sad more than once. Hopefully things will get better after the break! Happy holidays!
Back to top Go down
Phoebe
Entomologist
Entomologist
Phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Happy holidays to you too. I agree. I can't rewatch. I have the episodes on my DVR...but I just can't watch them. Not like I used to anyway. I've been watching the TNT reruns and reading fan-fiction.
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Me too..But I think I might bite the bullet today and erase all of them. I'm running out of room on the DVR! Hey, at least I'll be saving the cost of Season 6 set!
Back to top Go down
Phoebe
Entomologist
Entomologist
Phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:15 pm

I'm still holding out hope that things will turn around...so I keep the eps around for now. I'm actually dabbling a little in fan-fiction...something to do to pass the time. I'm a little scared to share it...
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Oh, I would love to read it when you do. And check out this one I just started reading. Her stories are always so good. I'm going to put it in the fan-fiction suggestions also.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6579192/1/
Back to top Go down
Phoebe
Entomologist
Entomologist
Phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:37 pm

I love this author too. I think I have her under my favorites.

Here's a link to mine. My chapters are really short. I'm still kinda getting the hang of it. I figured I'd take the holiday break to flesh out my story a bit, work on the case, and actually post things.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6572354/1/The_Reflections_in_the_Past
Back to top Go down
dancing phalanges
Forensic Anthropologist
Forensic Anthropologist

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:18 pm

I WANT HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!! Please take faux Booth away and replace him with the real Booth.
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Watch season one-100th.....He'll be there~ Maybe soon we will see the old both. Santa please Fan Video: Protective Booth 555170
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video: Protective Booth   Fan Video: Protective Booth Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Video: Protective Booth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Founding Fathers :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: