The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+76
geraghtyvl
Temperances
xX-Natasja-Xx
Caatbone
tab62374
country72776
Mo Anam Cara
BBLove
Abby93
*~*Sammie*~*
*Iris*
willily
katey88
BonesMaddi
mereva
marple
jenm2005
Poetic Ramblings
Minnaloosh
neftis12
bones22705
GemCollector
BoneS_23
boneslove
Ziggy
morningbunny
helenawinnberg
Heidi
RubyRuby
dukefan2010
crashoveride
HANNAH!
lalaurala
Sophietje
ElephantsAreNotPurple
pdlbean
Heather
Rhyme
ags102
MorWeb
Faye
redrider
thais_christ
bonedoc
LilStrawberry723
jsgemini
fooloutofme
sanasus
bones_fanatic19
MadBess
TNBones
Dra_Escapula
BingoBaby
boothnbrennan
GordonGordonFan
AdbyAdby
bones206
King_RM
Snoozy
TinkonBrink
krusty1489
pimp
Ankuuh
starbuck1974
DoctorB
SnoopGirl
HermioneGirl101
Brain&Heart
funnybone
wazo29
future_anthro
AnthropologyStudent
jro54
bella loony
Cordelia
Admin
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

Introductions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:18 pm

Temperances wrote:
Hi, everybody! I'm a newbie here! My name's Ashley. I'm from Arizona, and I've been watching this show since Season 3. I'ts my favorite show! Very Happy I hope to meet awesome fellow fans here, and perhaps make some friends! Feel free to message me anytime; I don't bite!

Welcome! We are a very friendly bunch here!!!
Back to top Go down
Bonesfan31
Squintern
Squintern
Bonesfan31

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:54 am

Hi everyone Im Amy from Georgia. ive been a fan of the show since day 1. also a longtime fan of david boreanaz almost 18 years! on twitter im @bonesfan31
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:14 am

Bonesfan31 wrote:
Hi everyone Im Amy from Georgia. ive been a fan of the show since day 1. also a longtime fan of david boreanaz almost 18 years! on twitter im @bonesfan31

Glad you are here Amy!!!
Back to top Go down
Bonesfan31
Squintern
Squintern
Bonesfan31

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:17 am

thanks linda! Smile
Back to top Go down
WhatThatMeans
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:57 pm

This is actually a re-introduction of sorts.  I used to hang out here during S6.  The crap with Hannah and the overall writing ticked me off so badly that I gave up the show.

I picked it up again on DVD, and I'm currently in the middle of S8.  I just finished the episode where Pellant hung the corpse over Hodgins/Angela's bed, and Hodgins is now broke.

I binge-watch the show now in gulps of 2-3 episodes each.  I try to not spoil myself too much, but I have learned some things: Sweets dies!  Yay!  He always has irritated me, so I know that's somewhere in my future.  Christine is going to have a sibling, and this past season (S10?) has been very sad, according to what I've read, although I've stayed away from details and I don't really have any context for that since I'm so far behind the rest of you.

I wanted to see if I could find this place again.  I can, and I even remembered my username and password, so I wanted to say hello.  I recognize some of the names even if I'm not that recognizable anymore.  Hi mereva! wave  (I was surprised when the system said my last visit was December 2012.)  I always liked this place, so I'm glad it's still around.  

I don't know how much I'll come back and participate because I'm so far behind, but I'll probably come back to visit a bit, lurk, and spoil myself.  I'm curious.  I have heard that Stephan Nathan is no longer showrunner, and Hart left awhile ago to concentrate on other projects,  Who's the showrunner now?
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Welcome back! The new Showrunners are Michael Peterson and Jonathan Collier. We are all curious what season 11 will bring!
Back to top Go down
mereva
Administrator
mereva

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:42 am

Hi. Very Happy Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Temperance Booth
Squintern
Squintern
Temperance Booth

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 4:16 am

Hey there.
My apologies for taking this long to post, I made this account sometime last year but I thought I was awaiting an email notification of my activation.

I've been a Bones fan since last April. I spent until the end of May-ish binge watching the entirety of seasons 1-9 on Netflix and then what had aired of season 10 using pain in the ass illegal streaming. Being sick for two weeks in April certainly helped speed up the process.
David Boreanaz drew me to the show because I'm a huge fan of him as Angel. That man is the whole package, talented AND gorgeous! <3

I'm also a bit of a crime drama enthusiast, I enjoy a great many but none so unique and such an exciting roller coaster ride as Bones. My mother was once a fan and once a few years ago I was in the room while she watched the season 6 finale 'The Change in the Game'. All I recall of it was the end scene where Brennan reveals her pregnancy to Booth but even while knowing what to expect things like Booth's faked death in season 3 and the whole Hannah arc in season 6 still kept me on the edge of my seat.

The way Booth and Brennan help each other grow is astounding.

I'm already feeling how difficult it will be to say goodbye to this show but for now I'm looking forward to this new serial killer.
I live tweet every week @Rebel_the_
Back to top Go down
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:12 pm

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Temperance Booth
Squintern
Squintern
Temperance Booth

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2016 2:40 am

Thank you.
I'm glad to be here but sorry to see that it's so quiet around here.
Back to top Go down
bonescrazy
Psychologist
Psychologist

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2016 10:04 pm

Well, Welcome to all y'all new Bones fans!! I guess i am one of a Kind !! I don't think there are any other Bones fans Who are of the Senior group!! Welcome to all Y'all younger fans. I've been a huge Bones fan since the show's start .I am truly bonescrazy!!
Back to top Go down
Temperance Booth
Squintern
Squintern
Temperance Booth

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2016 11:04 pm

You're never too old for Bones.
There's even been an elderly squint, when Betty White guest starred earlier this season. ;)
Brennan also had a senior age group intern in season 4's 'The Finger in the Nest', Scott Starret.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 6:44 am

Hi, I'm Peter. Never saw Bones, but I used to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Smile

Right now, I'm enjoying The Walking Dead and Ash vs Evil Dead, both of which will resume this fall.
Back to top Go down
bonescrazy
Psychologist
Psychologist

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Of all David B's series, Bones is still the best , Face it , he just gets and better!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Founding Fathers :: The Royal Diner-
Jump to: