The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

12X10 The Radioactive Panthers in the Party Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X10 The Radioactive Panthers in the Party Discussion   Empty
PostSubject: 12X10 The Radioactive Panthers in the Party Discussion    12X10 The Radioactive Panthers in the Party Discussion   EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 2:54 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Radioactive Panthers in the Party here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X10 The Radioactive Panthers in the Party Discussion   Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12X10 The Radioactive Panthers in the Party Discussion    12X10 The Radioactive Panthers in the Party Discussion   EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 2:20 am

I liked this episode well enough(for me to all out hate an episode they’d have to air The Finder episode again, but I digress). The guy crashing the car and he told whoever he was taking to, to tell mom he crashed her car was funny. The writers must like body parts falling on cars, they’ve used it before (not complaining, just an observation). This episode to me wasn’t so much about the case or B&B for that matter. It was about Wendell and Aubrey taking their next steps in life. I loved that we got to see Brennan and Booth be teachers and not the kick a$$ crime solvers we’ve come to love over the last 12 years. I think we forget sometimes that in addition to solving crimes, writing books, and family obligations Brennan’s job is to guide the squints in their chosen career path. Sometimes it’s teaching them all she knows about the human skeleton and the myriad of ways it can be disarticulated, other times it’s helping them choose a dissertation topic. Or in Wendell’s case she had to help him realize that Forensic Anthropology may not be the right path for him to be on. IMO Betty White’s character was used to make Brennan question her own career path a little bit, I think the reason for that wil come to light soon. I liked the end, now B&B know things are in a good place with their squints Wendell is contemplating his profession like he should be and Aubrey got to shine for a while and show Booth he's been paying attention and not just stuffing his face with donuts!
Back to top Go down

12X10 The Radioactive Panthers in the Party Discussion
Page 1 of 1