The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

12X04 The Price for the Past Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X04 The Price for the Past Discussion                   Empty
PostSubject: 12X04 The Price for the Past Discussion    12X04 The Price for the Past Discussion                   EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 2:48 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Price for the Past here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X04 The Price for the Past Discussion                   Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12X04 The Price for the Past Discussion    12X04 The Price for the Past Discussion                   EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 6:25 am

As sad as the episode was I loved it. I liked the beginning waterpark discussion, its grossness was a little light moment before we were hit with some really dark and heavy stuff. I knew it was Aldo, but I didn’t want it to be him. He’s one of my favorite minor characters. I may be alone in this, but I wanted to see Booth’s reaction to finding out the victim was a friend of his. I’m hoping Brennan was the one that told him. In all the bodies we’ve seen over the last 12 seasons, this had to be the one that was the worst in terms of the torture. The rats climbing inside the body and eating while he was still alive really creeped me out. I think Brennan knew that Booth was the one who took the shot on x ray before he told her at the end. I’m glad B&B made it out of the studio before it blew up, but how is Booth not seriously injured? Especially after his head hit the SUV window? He should have a very bad concussion…. Speaking of Booth, I have to admit I love angry pi$$ed off Booth, he needed one big continuous hug for the entire episode… I’ll admit it I was sort of expecting Brennan to come up behind him and put her hand on his shoulder when she finds him in the living room in the middle of the night., but now that I think about it that would have angered Booth more and she knew that. My favorite moment besides B&B’s nighttime talk and their end of episode scene was when Booth ripped the video doorbell off the house… I liked seeing Aubrey and Caroline working together on his dad’s case, but I don’t think it’s going to end well… I liked that Jessica asked Brennan for advice and she openly talked about her relationship with Max, a few years ago she wouldn’t have done that…
Back to top Go down

12X04 The Price for the Past Discussion
Page 1 of 1