The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emily is scheduled to be a guest on Harry on January 25th.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

Emily is scheduled to be a guest on Harry on January 25th. Empty
PostSubject: Emily is scheduled to be a guest on Harry on January 25th.   Emily is scheduled to be a guest on Harry on January 25th. EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 2:32 am

Emily is scheduled to be a guest on Harry on January 25th. Check your listings for time and channel. I've never heard of the show and by looking at its station finder it has very limited viewing. ....https://harrytv.com/episodes/coming-soon-13/
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

Emily is scheduled to be a guest on Harry on January 25th. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily is scheduled to be a guest on Harry on January 25th.   Emily is scheduled to be a guest on Harry on January 25th. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:21 pm

Small clip of Emily’s ‘Harry ‘interview today…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mePltMcSLxQ&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down

Emily is scheduled to be a guest on Harry on January 25th.
Page 1 of 1