The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

12X03 The New Tricks in the Old Dogs Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X03 The New Tricks in the Old Dogs Discussion                   Empty
PostSubject: 12X03 The New Tricks in the Old Dogs Discussion    12X03 The New Tricks in the Old Dogs Discussion                   EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:43 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The New Tricks in the Old Dogs here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

12X03 The New Tricks in the Old Dogs Discussion                   Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12X03 The New Tricks in the Old Dogs Discussion    12X03 The New Tricks in the Old Dogs Discussion                   EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 4:41 am

I loved this episode so much, it was fantastic. I loved Booth, Brennan, and Aubrey in the SUV together. Brennan’s glee when she told Booth that science was cool made me giggle. The lawyer was an ass but at least Aubrey’s smoothie came in handy for something. Brennan and Booth had a little too much fun spraying the lawyer down with that foamy stuff. Poor Hodgins popping a tire off an axel on a wheelchair isn’t an easy feat, binding one yeah unless he has removable tires and somebody hit the release button….. I honestly think Brennan likes making Booth uncomfortable and squirmy, I did feel for him though that’s not the conversation to have in the SUV while you’re working…. I have to say I loved that the majority of the episode as Booth and Brennan in the field. I loved how Brennan kept referring to Booth as her husband after the lady pinched his butt, she was making it clear that he was hers. Though I’m sure if ya asked Brennan she’d deny that…. I thought the nursing home manager was behind the murder at first because he was acting very nervous when B&B were in the victim’s room. Brennan knowing what Booth meant by his’ that’s where he went to heaven’ comment then translating it for the director was nice as were the hand gestures. I knew Booth ‘Bonding’ with Red would only lead to a bad outcome for Booth’s emotions… I thought for sure Sam was going to run when Brennan found the blood on his cleaning supplies. I liked Aubrey standing up to him in the integration room…. I thought for sure that when Red fell it was because he wasn’t taking his meds either and his bones were brittle. The end scene with Booth in Red’s room broke my heart. I’m not a Cam and Arastoo relationship fan, but I liked their moments in the episode. My favorite was when Arastoo told Cam he wanted to adopt children. I’m happy that Brennan didn’t slam the door on no more kids, she just quietly closed it.
Back to top Go down

12X03 The New Tricks in the Old Dogs Discussion
Page 1 of 1