The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11x19 The Head in the Abutment Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x19 The Head in the Abutment Discussion                   Empty
PostSubject: 11x19 The Head in the Abutment Discussion    11x19 The Head in the Abutment Discussion                   EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 2:20 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Head in the Abutment here

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x19 The Head in the Abutment Discussion                   Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11x19 The Head in the Abutment Discussion    11x19 The Head in the Abutment Discussion                   EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:18 am

The episode was good, it wasn’t a favorite, but I didn’t hate it.  I liked the home scene, but Brennan was getting rid of all the things that make Booth Booth.  I agree with Brenna, you shouldn’t get rid of books.  I laughed when Brennan rehomed them in her office.  Plus Booth driving around with his socks in the backseat was fun.  I hate to say it, but Oliver ruins every episode that he is in. he’s so inappropriate now, I just want to ring his neck.  I did like when Aubrey came to the lab to ‘yell’ at him and Hodgins for flying the head through D.C.  and ended up shutting Oliver down when he was bragging about his videogame playing skills.  This had to be a dream episode for DB to film, you could tell he was enjoying it a lot.  I loved that Brennan is referred to Booth and his hockey knowledge for the case.  He may not be science smart but he is smart and she embraced it and let him have his moment to shine.  His hockey rival was an asshat, but Booth being the good guy that he is let the guy win and have his glory moment.
Back to top Go down

11x19 The Head in the Abutment Discussion
Page 1 of 1