The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11x02 The Brother in the Basement Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

11x02 The Brother in the Basement  Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: 11x02 The Brother in the Basement Discussion    11x02 The Brother in the Basement  Discussion          EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 3:47 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Brother in the Basement.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 11x02 The Brother in the Basement Discussion    11x02 The Brother in the Basement  Discussion          EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:12 pm

I loved the episode I gotta say Miller’s got nerve calling the Jeffersonian not the best since Brennan quit. They may not be the best since then but I doubt they’d miss a severed finger next to a box of meat pockets… just sayin’… I did feel sorry for Arastoo, he’s good, but he’s not good enough to run a place as big as the Jeffersonian right out of the gate. Brennan’s right in a few years with a bit more experience he’ll be ready for a task like that. Let’s face it whoever Cam got to replace Brennan wouldn’t be as good as Brennan ever, she left some mighty big shoes to fill… I loved that after Miller’s verbal knock down of the lab Brennan was like ok then I’m back…. It’s almost like she couldn’t stand hearing the lab being bad mouthed as much as she couldn’t stand not helping to find Booth. Speaking of Booth, he broke my heart, I felt bad for him when he set the van on fire. I hope he wasn’t the one to actually kill Jared. Whatever the he!! Jared himself into was a tangled web of lies and cover ups. I think Booth hanging out with the squints for over a decade is starting to rub off, he knew enough to stop or at least slow down the bleeding so that he wouldn’t continue to bleed out. I knew Dr. Metzger had something to do with it when the camera held the shot of his braced wrist. This dirty FBI/FBI agent theme has been around since season 3 and I guess it’s here to stay. The phone call from Christine got me, the poor kid hasn’t had an easy 2 years or so with her dad. First the house gets blown to bits and he goes to jail for three months then he moves out for at least a month now he goes to work and goes missing for a few days. I loved the interrogation scene, Brennan couldn’t take it anymore so she took matter into her own hands and got what they needed by using her knowledge of Bones. I had to laugh poor Booth is bleeding out, but he’s still kicking a$$. I love Aubrey, but did he really think Brennan was just going to stand on the sidewalk and wait with Booth hurt inside?? I loved how the end paralleled the end of ‘Two Bodies in the Lab’ but IMO this ending was sweeter… I gotta say I’m glad the Cam/ Airastoo relationship angle is over for the most part. Airastoo’s right Cam would just resent him if she left the state of the art lab she’s grown attached to for India or wherever he ends up. I hope we don’t have to deal with a whiney Cam pity party now…………. I love the season so far
Back to top Go down
castlebonesrandi
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: 11x02 The Brother in the Basement Discussion    11x02 The Brother in the Basement  Discussion          EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:21 am

Castle Bones Radio (CBR) #108
SPECIAL NIGHT
TUESDAY, October 13, 2015
9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT
Call in to talk to the host
1-347-327-9435 press #1 on your phone/keypad to be brought into the host Que.
Featuring:
CBR Radio special Interview with Bones Showrunner Michael Peterson.
Michael will be discussing season 11 of Bones and his recent episode #2' The Brother in the Basement" and the upcoming LA NF Walk. Call in and ask Michael a question about Bones or NF.
Guest Interview with Kelly Peterson (NF Advocate) and Pam Knight (The Children's Tumor Foundation) they discuss NF Research and the upcoming LA NF Walk on Sunday, October 25, 2015 and how you can help spread the word about NF awareness.
Announcing NF items you can receive when you donate to our CBR Radio NF drive.
All photos and audio clips used on this broadcast copyright FOX and The Children's Tumor Foundation, Michael Peterson and CBR Radio.

Come chat with us and join in the fun.

Direct link to show
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/castlebonesrandi/2015/10/14/108-a-special-eveing-with-bones-showrunner-michael-peterson-and-nf-awareness

CBR Radio Blog Talk Radio Page
www.blogtalkradio.com/castlebonesrandi

To subscribe & listen to CBR Radio free in archives visit us on itunes

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/castle-bones-rizzoli-isles/id570451232?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo%3D4;

Back to top Go down
castlebonesrandi
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: 11x02 The Brother in the Basement Discussion    11x02 The Brother in the Basement  Discussion          EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:07 pm

If anyone has any questions for Michael Peterson on tonight's CBR Radio please call in and speak with him 1-4-347-327-9435 or leave a question here and I will ask him for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11x02 The Brother in the Basement Discussion    11x02 The Brother in the Basement  Discussion          Empty

Back to top Go down

11x02 The Brother in the Basement Discussion
Page 1 of 1