The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fan Review: The Next in the Last (Bones)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
geraghtyvl
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
geraghtyvl

Fan Review: The Next in the Last (Bones) Empty
PostSubject: Fan Review: The Next in the Last (Bones)   Fan Review: The Next in the Last (Bones) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:48 pm

I thought this was very well done..

http://wp.me/p2Ym7I-Hw via @wordpressdotcom
Back to top Go down
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl

PostSubject: Re: Fan Review: The Next in the Last (Bones)   Fan Review: The Next in the Last (Bones) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:47 pm

Wow. Yes. What she wrote, makes me really appreciate the finale, for what it was. scoring god
Back to top Go down
castlebonesrandi
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: Fan Review: The Next in the Last (Bones)   Fan Review: The Next in the Last (Bones) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:05 pm

Very well written but I still thought the finale very blah. This writer makes nice points but this could have been the series finale. I just liked it least of all their finales besides s5
Back to top Go down
smiley
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Fan Review: The Next in the Last (Bones)   Fan Review: The Next in the Last (Bones) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:55 pm

I very much appreciate the points made in this article, but I think it requires a lot of "reading into" things to come to some of these conclusions. I am no where near a student of the show as some fans -- but I know when I feel like the writer's are falling short, and this ep was one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Review: The Next in the Last (Bones)   Fan Review: The Next in the Last (Bones) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Review: The Next in the Last (Bones)
Page 1 of 1