The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10X19 The Murder in the Middle East Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

10X19 The Murder in the Middle East  Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: 10X19 The Murder in the Middle East Discussion    10X19 The Murder in the Middle East  Discussion          EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:24 pm

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Murder in the Middle East

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

10X19 The Murder in the Middle East  Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10X19 The Murder in the Middle East Discussion    10X19 The Murder in the Middle East  Discussion          EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:00 am

My thoughts on Murder in the Middle East
It was a good episode. I don’t like the Cam & Airasroo relationship, it’s ethically wrong and a hundred other things. IMO they could have given the whole episode to B&B and left Cam and arastoo at home… that said I’m glad Booth went with Cam if he hadn’t who knows what the he’ll she’d gotten herself into. Like she should have known that throwing herself at Arastoo would have been greatly frowned apron. Have some self-control, Cam…
Now onto Booth and Brennan Booth is an asshat for using Brennan’s brain and knowledge to place a bet. Jimmy is creepy, I’m glad she went to Aubrey for help instead of trying to solve the problem herself.
I said it before, I say it again: If Brennan didn't LOVE Booth as much as she does she wouldn't fight for and with him.... Brennan didn't kick Booth out to hurt him or herself, she's not being UN supportive... she's supporting him, she paid off his bookie so they'd all stay ALIVE. That takes a lot of heart IMO............. She gave the fool a chance to come clean and admit to her that he is gambling again, and more than likely if Booth had sucked it up and told the TRUTH Brennan wouldn't have asked him to leave, she’d helped him get back on the wagon. Brennan did the only thing she could to make Booth see that he's in a deep pile of poo and she's done all she can to help him until he admits he has a problem. It was hard to watch him leave but I am glad he did and dint stay and dig his whole deeper by trying to explain it away. Booth left b/c no matter what he said Brennan wasn't going to listen to it and he knew that. It’s like he told Sweets at the end of season 3, you can’t rush her. He’s waiting for Brennan to process everything in her own way and by doing that he’s giving himself time to work on his own problems. Remember the center must hold they might be a little shaky but in the end it will all work out
Back to top Go down

10X19 The Murder in the Middle East Discussion
Page 1 of 1