The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10X07~ The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

10X07~ The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: 10X07~ The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round Discussion      10X07~ The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round Discussion          EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:48 pm

HAPPY BONES DAY!!

party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section.  Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Last edited by dukefan2010 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

10X07~ The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round Discussion          Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10X07~ The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round Discussion      10X07~ The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round Discussion          EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:28 am

I loved the episode, Brennan was fantastic in it. I chuckled that Christine’s first cuss word was jacka$$ and the intern of the week was Dr. Wells, who IMO was acting like a jacka$$ toward Brennan. IMO Dr. Wells needs to chill if he got as good as Brennan he'd pee his pants….. I was glad Hodgins kind of put him in his place. I thought Booth was going to have to restrain Aubrey when they went to the guy’s house. I liked his (Aubrey) backstory tonight and I did feel sorry for him a bit. The case was good too. I love that Booth sent Brennan to the bar to talk to
Aubrey, a few seasons ago he wouldn’t have done that. Nor would she have felt comfortable doing it. I wanted to see how Brennan explained that Christine shouldn’t say jacka$$ anymore. I loved the at home parts a lot, especially Booth interacting with Christine, we didn’t get a lot of those moments when she was a baby/toddler.
Back to top Go down

10X07~ The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round Discussion
Page 1 of 1