The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

09x24~ The Recluse in the Recliner Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

09x24~ The Recluse in the Recliner  Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: 09x24~ The Recluse in the Recliner Discussion    09x24~ The Recluse in the Recliner  Discussion  EmptyMon May 19, 2014 4:01 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!

party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Recluse in the Recliner here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section.  Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 09x24~ The Recluse in the Recliner Discussion    09x24~ The Recluse in the Recliner  Discussion  EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:39 am

I loved the finale, it was great!! The episodes that DB directs are some of my favorites. I need to re watch it to truly take it all in.  I was plowing thru dinner and had to watch my nephew’s college grad live stream directly after the show….  I knew this whole Booth going before a congressional subcommittee would end badly for everyone.  I think Booth had a little inkling too.  I was surprised that we saw the aftermath of the shooting first and then went backwards into the story.  I have to say my favorite parts were Brennan going to Booth’s office to ‘help him pack’ and slipping him the note.   I liked the ‘home invasion’ and the Brennan’s hospital scenes the best.  You know the squints will do everything in their power to clear Booth and clean this mess up.  I can see Booth going back to the FBI too.  IMO since season two the seed has been planted that the FBI may not be clean and Booth isn’t the type to walk away from that.  They might be able to salvage the mighty hut…
Back to top Go down
castlebonesrandi
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: 09x24~ The Recluse in the Recliner Discussion    09x24~ The Recluse in the Recliner  Discussion  EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:00 am

After watching the Bones Season 9 "The Recluse in the Recliner" finale tonight I made sure my heart was still beating- check, mind blown - check, headache - check. Registered at looney bin - check! This was a rocking finale Bones hit it out of the ball park. Everyone cast and crew bravo and kudos. Besides the Wedding episode"The Woman in White" this was the best of the season those two go hand in hand sums up the couple, the team, the friendship and the love.

I am thinking Danny from the CIA will step in and assist Booth next season there are some people to clean out of the FBI and the two will begin to do that and Bones will be by Booths side the entire way as always. My favorite lines were Brennan -"I hate you for making me leave". Then Booth calls Bones back and says softly, "Bones ,I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 09x24~ The Recluse in the Recliner Discussion    09x24~ The Recluse in the Recliner  Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

09x24~ The Recluse in the Recliner Discussion
Page 1 of 1