The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Romance between Booth and Bones when will we see it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bonescrazy
Psychologist
Psychologist

More Romance between Booth and Bones  when will we see it? Empty
PostSubject: More Romance between Booth and Bones when will we see it?   More Romance between Booth and Bones  when will we see it? EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:21 pm

When we will see more romance between Booth and Bones ? They should at least have a few PDA's once in a while!! After all they ARE married!!A few scenes at home wouldn't hurt either!!
Back to top Go down
castlebonesrandi
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

PostSubject: Re: More Romance between Booth and Bones when will we see it?   More Romance between Booth and Bones  when will we see it? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:13 pm

I agree it is very lacking since they showed them getting married and lets face it the honeymoon episode was anything but romantic. And since then notta a few kisses . What is it with TV writers once they marry a couple then they just completely move on and write the characters as if they have been married for 20 years. Just because you get married doesn't mean the teasing and longing and passion just fall away and the chase is over it means a new beginning of love and being together. They could show them at least enjoying each other a little more and not just saying how much they love each other, that is nice to have that finally but also show us their physical love sometimes maybe every three or four episodes remind us lol!
Back to top Go down
smiley
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: More Romance between Booth and Bones when will we see it?   More Romance between Booth and Bones  when will we see it? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:37 pm

I'm a diehard Bones fan (came back after season 6 for heaven's sake!) but will admit that the increasing lack of a "sexy vibe" between B&B is causing my enthusiasm for the show to wane. And there is certainly no reason they cant write that "vibe" into the script if they wanted!
Back to top Go down
bonescrazy
Psychologist
Psychologist

PostSubject: Re: More Romance between Booth and Bones when will we see it?   More Romance between Booth and Bones  when will we see it? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:07 pm

I am still a big Bones fan through thick and thin, better and for worse ,etc. I am still wait and wishing for for the romance to pick up again. Come on , HH. and all the rest of your team. PLEASE !!The romance between Booth and Bones on needs a big shot in the arm.!! This is my very strong opinion!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Romance between Booth and Bones when will we see it?   More Romance between Booth and Bones  when will we see it? Empty

Back to top Go down

More Romance between Booth and Bones when will we see it?
Page 1 of 1