The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

09x21~ The Cold in the Case Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

09x21~ The Cold in the Case Discussion 	 Empty
PostSubject: 09x21~ The Cold in the Case Discussion    09x21~ The Cold in the Case Discussion 	 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:11 am

[
HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Cold in the Case here.

Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members

Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

09x21~ The Cold in the Case Discussion 	 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 09x21~ The Cold in the Case Discussion    09x21~ The Cold in the Case Discussion 	 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:46 pm

It was a good episode; I liked it for the most part. I could have done without Cam and Arastoo’s storyline, their relationship rubs me the wrong way. I guess it’s just what I was taught in business school; don’t sleep with the boss , coming out lol I will say Arastoo’s mother was a tad scary and for her to be so accepting of the relationship and his career choices seemed a little odd to me…. The case itself kind of weird-ed me out, not the little girl being cryogenically frozen, all the stuff that happened because of that. The doctor harvesting organs was creepy as was him getting joy out of seeing Brennan in the office and telling her it’d be an honor to freeze her head……….. I liked the end scene between Booth and Brennan and can’t wait to see how it plays out. I liked that Brennan didn’t hesitate in saying that she’d uproot for Booth’s career, but I can’t say the same for Booth…….
Back to top Go down

09x21~ The Cold in the Case Discussion
Page 1 of 1