The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8X23 ~ The Pathos in the Pathogens Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mereva
Administrator
mereva

8X23 ~ The Pathos in the Pathogens Discussion   Empty
PostSubject: 8X23 ~ The Pathos in the Pathogens Discussion    8X23 ~ The Pathos in the Pathogens Discussion   EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:46 pm

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Pathos in the Pathogens here. Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

8X23 ~ The Pathos in the Pathogens Discussion   Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8X23 ~ The Pathos in the Pathogens Discussion    8X23 ~ The Pathos in the Pathogens Discussion   EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:28 am

Loved the episode, I was glad that they were already in the lab when the body was brought in rather than being at the medical waste disposal facility and then discovering that that the body was contaminated. By them being in the lab already it allowed for them to dig into the case right away. I have loved all the episodes that had every one at the lab or in this case the squints in the lab and Booth mostly at the FBI. I like that Brennan told Booth to not come over that he was helping by staying put. I think that this made everyone take it a bit more seriously; I think it was in the back of Brennan’s mind that somebody needed to stay safe for Christine’s sake if things turned out worse than they did. Also I think Michael was one of Hodgins’ reasons for telling Angela to stay away.
The Cam/ Arastoo relationship still is weird to me, mainly because she’s the boss and he’s the intern…..but I liked it in this episode, it added depth to the story line. I loved that Brennan helped Hodgins out rather than go off on some scientific spiel about it. I loved when Brennan told DR. Jacobs that they may as well open the door and let Booth in even though they were under lockdown because he’d shoot the lock off and come in anyway if they didn’t. I loved Brennan getting they guy to fess up and give them antidote and I think Booth secretly loved it too. The end with Dr. Jacobs telling Booth he was a lucky man and he agreeing and walking off with his arm around Brennan was perfect. I also liked them saying ‘I love you’ when they signed off the video chat
Back to top Go down

8X23 ~ The Pathos in the Pathogens Discussion
Page 1 of 1