The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Welcome to The Founding Fathers. New member accounts will be activated within 24 hours after approval by the forum administrators.
The Founding Fathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for all Bones fans

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8x16~ The Friend in Need Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

8x16~ The Friend in Need Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: 8x16~ The Friend in Need Discussion    8x16~ The Friend in Need Discussion  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:36 am

HAPPY BONES DAY!!
party2
Please post your comments about this week’s new Bones episode, The Friend in Need here.
Please remember that the promos for next week are SPOILERS and cannot be discussed in this thread. Anything that happens in future episodes is a spoiler - regardless of how much it has been promoted or talked about. The episode discussion with spoilers can be found in the spoiler section. Also please be courteous of your fellow Founding Fathers members
Back to top Go down
dukefan2010
Administrator
dukefan2010

Location : At the intersection of my inbox is out of control and I haven’t had a day off since 3rd grade!

PostSubject: Re: 8x16~ The Friend in Need Discussion    8x16~ The Friend in Need Discussion  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:01 am

Tonight’s episode was fantastic, I liked it a lot. The whole crossword puzzle/ Gilligan’s Island bit was there to give a little light moment before they hit us with a heavily emotional case. I kind of liked them not having to go to a crime scene, but I was a bit surprised that Brennan didn’t have something to say about it. Sweets was used as he should have been for this. I liked that he had his moments to shine. I also liked that that Sweets let a little of his past out. I knew that something had happened to Kat or that she knew what happened to Manny by the way that she was sitting away from everyone. I liked Brennan telling Sweets that he did the right thing at the end.
Finn had me cracking up when he blurted out that Michelle was in town to Cam. I like that he didn’t keep the secret. I liked that Michelle figured it out, but she and Cam agreed not to let Finn know. I just wonder if Michelle will be able to keep Cam’s secret?
I liked the end scene with Booth and Brennan on the couch relaxing and playing with Christine, it was a nice happy moment to end the episode on.
Back to top Go down
recoveredbonesaddict
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

PostSubject: Re: 8x16~ The Friend in Need Discussion    8x16~ The Friend in Need Discussion  EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:25 pm

I finally watched it over the weekend, and I got to say that I believe this episode was one of the best episodes in a long time. What made special was that they never lost sight of the Victims.

Even Sweets role with the raped girl impressed me given how much I dislike Sweets. It also showcased the return of the Brennan of the early seasons. You could tell she felt for the murdered boy and for the raped girl.

We also saw how Booth toyed with her with her "need" to be the smart one in the family. The entire Gilligan's Island setup was rather funny.

Grade A+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8x16~ The Friend in Need Discussion    8x16~ The Friend in Need Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

8x16~ The Friend in Need Discussion
Page 1 of 1